Chapter 7: The Chariot (4), The Devil

(We reached #1 in Shin Megami Tensei, Aigis, and Fuuka! ...You know, despite the fact that Aigis hasn't made an appearance yet but hey I'm not complaining we win theseEEeeEE.

Remember, for Social Links half of them will be canon characters and the other half will be original characters I created for the story. With all canon character social links, the entire social link will be completely different from the ones found in the games, because I don't want to repeat them because Minato and Hamuko are both doing social links as well.

Maybe except Fuuka's idk cuz i like that one

Expect more Canon character social links soon, trust me they'll come.

Also, if you wish to see some more stories from me, just go to https://www.wattpad.com/user/NessWasHere/conversations  right here and vote on the poll. Is it a poll? I dunno, just go there if you're interested, it should be pinned as of 2021-05-18 and i can possibly start branching out of persona into doing some other stuff too at the same time because I can't make my mind up on what I wanna do.)

June 9th, 2009

And just like that, I woke up. My presence in the Velvet Room was brief, but my exchange with Lavenza left me worried, despite the fact that I didn't even have any time to process what had just been said to me.  

In reality, the last thing I remembered was that I was in Tartarus and that I was fighting those big shadows with the others. Luckily, no one managed to get hurt. My wound was minor but I guess I had been knocked out for the rest of the day.

I was laying in some sort of bed, was it a hospital bed or my own? A ceiling fan spun above me, the temperature in the room was cool, and the room was void of any lit lights. I feel a tiny chill go down my spine and slight goosebumps all over my body. Looking out from the window next to me revealed that it was dark out as well. If I had to say, it looks like it was early in the morning.

I placed my hand on my the base of my forehead; I had a slight headache, the room felt like it was turning in different directions and I was definitely would be off balance if I stood up.

The words, "What is your name" continued to repeat themselves faintly within my consciousness. But the noise soon dulled, becoming barely audible before dying out completely. 

I wonder what Naoya-san is up to these days. 

When I came to my senses, I saw Hamuko sitting down in a chair adjacent from me. She was sleeping despite being seated on a comfortable looking chair, she had her headphones in with music faintly playing in a muffled sound. I smiled ever so slightly, Hamuko really was excited about the idea of me making music, I'm thinking of giving the guy who Junichi mentioned to me a call (well more so head to the address I met the guy). 

I'm understanding now that the Wild Card ability the Twins and I have been given really is important if we're going to clear out Tartarus. That must mean I have to make connections with people, to become stronger and obtain better Personas.

Hamuko's eyes slowly opened, "You're awake." said Hamuko in a slightly tired voice, she cheered quietly yet looked very relieved despite being only half asleep.

"Yo." I reply, wincing a bit from my wound, I placed my hand on it ever so softly, "I got another wound, hm?"

Hamuko pressed both of her index fingers together, "I feel really bad that you got cut like that." 

I shook my head, "Don't be, scars make me look sexy."

The silence of my terrible attempt of a joke was deafening.

Hamuko silently giggled, "I can't believe you just said that."

"I tried at least." I laughed, "What time is it?"