Before we start.

Hello everyone! I am Ness, the author of this. I am sorta new to wattpad despite how long my account existed for. This story will be following the events of Persona 3, while set in an Alternate Dimension where besides the existence of YOU, the existence of both the Male and Female protagonists from the game exist simultaneously.

To keep any confusion from spreading, the male protagonist of Persona 3 will be named "Minato Arisato", while the female protagonist will be named "Hamuko Arisato". But feel free to call her Minako (the name I prefer) while you read, as Minato and Minako are too similar in names and it can confuse me at times when I write. 

In Persona, you tend to be represented by an Arcana. Most characters follow  Much like the other characters, you will have your own Arcana. What arcana could I possibly give you? Much like Adachi and Aigis, your arcana is from the Aleister Crowley's Thoth Tarot. 

Your arcana is the Adjustment (VIII) arcana, which replaces the Justice arcana.

However, at the same time your Arcana is also the "Strength (XI)" arcana. Fun fact, the Justice and Strength arcanas both share the same numbers as they have different positioning in number depending on the deck. 

I ain't the most talented or good writer out there, but I surely hope you can enjoy this as I put a lot of time into each chapter. Due to the amount of time I need to put into them, I can't exactly update the story every day. I'll update this every once and a while. 

As for the romantic interest in this story, I will not be explicitly saying who it is off the bat. I want to let things develop naturally, so we shall see who it will be :D

Anyways, I hope you enjoy!

Edit: March 22nd, 2023: Been working on some grammatical improvements and working to revise the story.