🚨18🚨

Jungkook had woken up bright and early in the morning, so he could decorate for the elders birthday. He decorated the apartment with balloons, banners, wrapped presents and had made pancakes for the elder. They had work in an hour and a half, and the shift took up most of the day, but thankfully they would be able to celebrate his birthday in the evening.

Jungkook walked into their bedroom and opened the curtains. He traveled over to the elder and crawled on top of him with a giddy smile. He leant down and pressed his lips onto the elders lips. Taehyung woke up while the younger kissed him, so he quickly responded to the kiss. Jungkook mentally smirked as he felt the elder respond. Jungkook pulled away after their short make out and smiled.
"Good morning birthday boy" Jungkook beamed happily, making Taehyung gasp.
"How did you know?" Taehyung said in shock.
"The others told me, I can't believe you didn't tell me sooner" Jungkook pouted, forcing his cheeks out.
"Sorry, I just don't see my birthday being a big thing, so I kinda forgot about it" Taehyung admitted while wrapping his arms around the boy and pressed a kiss on the boys nose.
"Hm get up and get dressed for work, i'll be waiting for you" Jungkook patted the elders chest before walking off.

Not long later Jungkook heard the door open and footsteps making their way to him. The footsteps stopped and a loud gasp was heard.
"You did this for me?" Taehyung asked scanning the room and table.
"Of course, it's your first birthday we're celebrating together" Jungkook cheered, before dragging the boy to sit down and eat the pancakes while opening the presents.
It came to the last one and Taehyung opened the box, seeing the dog tag reading Taehyungie x Jungkookie <3

"I love it baby, thank you so much! Come here" Taehyung stretched out his arms with a smile.
Jungkook wizzed to Tae and jumped into his embrace. They hugged one another tightly, sharing a few small kisses. They pulled from the hug and Jungkook helped put on the necklace. He then showed Taehyung his matching one making him crack out his boxy smile again.
"Right let's head to work" Jungkook bounced up grabbing his backpack and putting on his shoes.
"Okay bub" Tae laughed and did the same.

...

"Tae I need to go get something from Jin" Jungkook said as he walked out from the bathroom in clean clothes after their long day at work.
They had gone to 4 different emergencies over the course of the day, along with washing the three fire engines, washing all the uniforms and training, they didn't even have time to celebrate Tae's birthday. Lunch break was only 30 minutes, and they all ate at different times, as they finished jobs at different times. Taehyung was quite upset that he wasn't able to spend time with his friends, resulting in him being quiet when they got home. But like the others had scheduled they were going to celebrate, and Jungkook was trying to get there so they could surprise him.

"hmm how long will you be?" Tae asked with a low mood tone, while drying his wet hair with a towel.
"Can you come with me?" Jungkook asked with hopeful eyes.
"I dunno koo i'm quite tired" Tae sighed.
"Pretty please" Jungkook fiddled with the ends of his sleeve.
"Okay, only because you're cute" Taehyung smiled softly, taking hold of the boys hand.
"Yay, let's go" Jungkook cheered.

They walked hand in hand down the street on their way to Jin's house. They swung their hands gently in the warm breeze, watching the sun setting behind the buildings.
"Are you okay?" Jungkook asked quietly, knowing the elder was not his usual self.
"Yeah I guess, work can just be exhausting" Taehyung admitted.
Jungkook squeezed the elders hand supportively.
"It's okay, not everyday is a good day hmm but hopefully I can help you make your not so great day a happy day" Jungkook smiled, kissing the Tae's cheek.
"Thank you baby, anyway what are you actually getting from Jin?"
"I'm not sure, he said he wants to give me something, but i'm not sure what" Jungkook shrugged as they arrived in front of Jin's door.

Jungkook knocked on the door and there was no answer.
"Ah he said to go straight in if he doesn't open the door" Jungkook urged the elder to open door with reluctantly he did.
Taehyung walked into the dark room and turned on the light so they could see where they're going.
"SURPRISE" the group yelled making Tae jump from shock.
Jin had decorated the place with banners, balloons, confetti, and had laid out lots of snacks and drinks.
"Thank you so much" Taehyung smiled brightly, completely loosing touch with the sad feeling he had felt for most of the day.
Jungkook then walked behind him and back hugged him with his smaller arms and frame. He burried his head in the boys back making Tae chuckle and waddle towards their friends, dragging Jungkook with him.

They all dove straight into everything and opened the alcohol to start the party. They all started with a beer and began to play different games, which they finally settled on truth or dare.
"Okay birthday boy truth or dare?" Jin asked as they sat in a circle.
"Dare" Taehyung spoke with confidence, chugging down his beer.
"I dare you to play 7 minutes in heaven with Jungkook" Jin smirked, while everyone cheered loudly.
Jungkook's eyes went wide, and his face flushed pink, fiddling with his sleeve.
"Sure, no one has to tell me twice" Taehyung stood to his feet and walked to the younger, helping him up from the floor.
"Do it in the coat cupboard" Jin pointed at the small closet in the hallway.

Taehyung pulled the younger into the closet and they heard a faint 'go'.
"We don't have to do this if you don't want to" Tae reassured.
"Tae don't stress, we can do it" Jungkook nodded, and wrapped his arms around the elders neck.
Taehyung smiled, and pushed the boy against the wall. He pushed his knee between the boys legs and pushed his lips against Jungkook's. The kiss was sloppy and messy, while keeping at a quick, heated pace. Tae detached their lips and moved them down his chin to the boys neck, biting on his skin. Jungkook shoved his head back, exposing his neck for the elder. Taehyung hungrily trialed hickeys littering his neck. He moved his lips from his neck and back onto his lips. The small room was filled with the noise of the two kissing, with the back ground noise of the others continuing the game.

"Okay time is up" Jimin yelled.
The two shared their last kisses and walked out the cupboard, with messy hair and neck.
"Damn Tae turned into a tiger in the cupboard" Hobi snorted, pointing at the younger's neck which was littered with hickey's.