🚨19🚨

"There's been a motorbike crash on the highway involving a car and a motorbike. There are 3 casualties in the car and two casualties on the bike, we're not sure about the state they're in" the radio reporter said making they team sigh.
"okay copy that" Namjoon responded and they made their way to the destination.

Once they got to the scene, they noticed how they were there before the police and paramedics, which was always difficult. They noticed that only two people were out of the car, meaning one was still trapped inside while the motorcyclists were safely off the motorbike and sat a distance away, as the motorbike was on fire.
"Get the motorbike checked out, the car is smoking so we have to be quick to get the other casualty out!" Taehyung yelled after assessing everything.

Everyone got to work to put out the fire while Taehyung and Jungkook ran to the car which was smoking. They noticed that the person had their leg stuck. There was a small pool of blood next to the window along with shattered glass.
Taehyung scanned the car for the best entrance to get the person out while Jungkook was on the side the person was at. As Jungkook was waiting he heard a groan come from inside the car.
"H-help" the person yelled, with a scratchy voice.
Jungkook could tell the person sounded quite youthful, maybe in his early teens.
"It's okay, we are firefighters, we are going to get you out. Just hang on a little longer please" Jungkook reassured the passenger.
"A-are the others okay?" the male asked in worry.
"They're safe, just focus on calming yourself down for me" Jungkook sighed, seeing that Tae tried to break open the window opposite.

"Are you in a lot of pain?" Jungkook then asked, keeping the conversation going as he helped Tae.
"My leg and head hurts so bad" the boy cried.
"It's okay, you're doing so well. The paramedics are on the way. You're so brave right now, we are so close on getting you out"
"My eyes are heavy" the boy wailed.
"I know kid, but you need to stay awake for me, until we get you to safety. Keep talking to me, what's your favourite colour?" Jungkook yelled as they finally broke open the door, knowing the question wouldn't be too hard.
"B-blue" the boy sniffed.
"Ooo what kind of blue light, dark?"
"Turquoise"
"That's a very pretty colour, okay here grab my hand, we're going to pull you out" Jungkook stretched out his hand which the boy was able to reach.

With great strength Tae and Jungkook pulled the boy out of the car, and pulled him into Taehyung's arms. The boy cried into Tae's neck from both pain and relief. Taehyung rubbed the boys back and carried him to his parents who were both crying. They could hear sirens meaning the paramedics were less than a minute away. Taehyung placed the boy on the floor, laying him straight so it was easier for the paramedics to lift him on the stretcher.

"T-thank you" the boy cried, looking at the two firefighters.
"No problem kiddo, you were so brave, get better soon" Jungkook smiled, before walking off and headed to the paramedics which had just arrived.
While Tae helped the others and sorted out the car before it even had a chance to burst out into flames.

Everyone was taken to hospital, to treat their injuries even if they were minor. The fire team finished up with everything, and double checked that there was no evidence of a flame or smoke.
"Okay we're done, let's go" Yoongi yelled calling everyone to the truck.
Jimin and Hobi finished placing the hose away, and they all got back into the truck.
"Jungkook you were so good handling the kid" Namjoon praised the boy.
"Ah thank you" Jungkook blushed softly.
Taehyung smiled and took hold of the younger's hand, rubbing his hand softly.

...

When they finished with their shift, the young couple were on their way home late that night.
"Koo let's try the bus again. If you don't like it we'll be off in a flash I promise, what do you think?" Taehyung asked holding the boys hand reassuringly.
"Hm okay" Jungkook nodded, wanting to get over the fear.

It had been a few months since the accident, so he was hoping that his body was fine with it once again. He had attended many sad, scary scenes now because of his job, so he was wishful that everything would be fine, so he was ready to have another attempt.

They didn't wait long for the bus to pull up.
"Ready?" Taehyung asked before they got on.
"Y-yeah let's do this" Jungkook nodded, letting out a deep breath.
Taehyung squeezed Jungkook's hand and they walked on the bus. Tae dragged the boy to one of the front seats and they sat down together. Thankfully not many people were on the bus, which helped calm the boys nerves a bit.
"You're doing great, everything is fine, I promise" Taehyung took hold of the younger's others hands and held them supportively.

Jungkook bounced his legs up and down anxiously, while nibbling his lips. The bus began to drive off and Jungkook swallowed the thick lump in the back of his throat. Tae sighed and brought up his hand to the younger's cheek. Jungkook looked at him with glossy eyes, trying to think of positives.
"You're safe" Taehyung whispered, before leaning forward and pressing his lips onto the younger's. Taehyung caught him in a sweet kiss, trying to take the younger's mind off of everything. Thankfully it was working and Jungkook immediately melted into the kiss. It wasn't a hot make out or anything, it was a sweet and soft kiss.

They pulled away softly and they looked at one another.
"How are you feeling?" Tae asked, ruffling the boys hair.
"I'm fine, thank you" Jungkook whispered, resting his head on Tae's shoulder for the rest of the journey.

"We are here" Taehyung smiled proudly, picking their backpacks up and pulling him off the bus.
"You did it baby" Taehyung yelled goofily, pulling the boy into a tight hug.
Jungkook blushed and was quick to hug back just as tight, feeling comforted and a weight being lifted off his shoulders.