🚨41🚨

After months of preparing for their wedding day it finally had arrived. Jimin, Yoongi and Hobi had married 3 months before they did, and their wedding was magnificent and very emotional to. But now finally it was Taehyung and Jungkook's turn.

They decided to have their wedding at the fire station, with the excitement from their chief it was a quick, and an enthusiastic yes. Of course they couldn't do it at the front just in case there was an emergency, and group c wouldn't be able to attend to it. So instead they decorated the training field for the couple as it was a large space for all the guests invited using gazebos for the reception. Most of the guests were from Tae's side of the family as Jungkook's side didn't want anything to do with him, which he was okay about.

The field had been fully recreated into a wedding venue, you could barely tell that this was a place were people trained roughly to be in shape for rescuing people but now it was beautiful. The wedding planners had put so much effort into recreating the training field, which goes to show.

(credits to owner// not my photo)

The seats filled up quickly and Taehyung was waiting impatiently at the alter along with his best men Namjoon, Yoongi and Hobi. Taehyung was wearing a classy black suit with a black specked tie. His hair had a very faint wave in it which he had ruffled softly.

Namjoon was giving the elder a small pep talk about marriage to distract the elder from the time and how slow it was going due to his impatience.

Their chief and Tae's family were sitting front row giving Tae their thumbs up for encouragement while also waiting impatiently. Everything was amazing and the only thing that would make it perfect would be his fiancé. Tae had a small pout on his lips because it was taking too long.
"Tae stop pouting" Hobi laughed, trying to fix the younger's lips with his finger.
"Why is time so slowww?" Taehyung whined like a toddler, as if he was in a car and was repeatedly asking 'are they there yet?' to their parents.

Till finally everyone had arrived, and soft music started playing, specifically the acoustic version of Euphoria. Tae knew that meant Jungkook was here and it was only a short amount of time till Jungkook would be walking down the aisle. Taehyung held his hands in front of him after neatening out his suit.

Not long later, Jimin and Jin began walking down the aisle wearing smart suits, and throwing flower petals on the floor to the music. They reached the end of the aisle and stood opposite their husbands with small smiles. Finally, the boy finally walked out wearing a black suit with a black turtle neck underneath, along with a necklace which Tae had bought the younger for his birthday.L

Jungkook was holding Seung's hand with a bright smile on their face. Seung used her other hand to throw some roses onto the floor as they walked down the aisle. Jungkook looked down at Seung before looking up and connected his eyes with Tae's. Jungkook blushed softly when Tae smoothly moved his fingers into the ily sign, shaking it softly, making Jungkook see before leaving his hand to the side of him.