🚨39🚨

⚠️warming smut ahead⚠️

They made it home late at night, with Tae driving home after only one drink so he wasn't breaking the law and it was safe, and Jungkook still a little squiffy but was more sober than he was earlier. They walked into the apartment with Tae guiding the younger by the waist to their bedroom and sitting him on the bed. Tae gave the younger a bottle of water and then chugged it down, finally coming around after being squiffy for the past few hours. 

"Tae" Jungkook chimed in a small voice.
"Yes bub" Taehyung asked gently, turning around as he was undoing his tie.
"Hm I want to make love again" Jungkook mumbled so quickly that Tae couldn't understand what he said.
"What was that Kookoo?" Taehyung asked walking closer to the boy.
"I want you to make love with me again" Jungkook said a little louder and a little clearer.
"Are you sure baby?" Taehyung looked at him fondly, standing between the younger's legs and guiding his chin up to look at him.

Jungkook shyly nodded, making Tae's eyes darken. Tae gently pushed the younger back, making his back hit the mattress. Tae told the younger to undress himself, while Tae grabbed the lube and condom from the draw. Jungkook was shyly waiting for the boy, laying naked on the mattress. He used his arms to cover himself up as he got more self conscious over time.

Tae turned around to see the boy hiding himself.
"Baby, there's nothing to be nervous about" Taehyung husked in his low, raspy voice as he held the younger's wrists gently and pushed them off his body, so he could see the younger clearly.
"You're beautiful, and I love every part of you" Taehyung hovered over the top of him and pressed small kisses down the younger's neck and to the younger's chest. He lingered his lips over the boys buds which were hardening as Tae flicked them with his tongue.

He swirled his tongue around them and softly sucked on them, grazing his teeth over the small buds. Jungkook let out small, unsteady whimpers, his chest rising and deflating as he tried to steady his breath. One of his hands travelled to Tae's hair, as he arched his back and began pulling Tae's hair. Wet sounds of Tae playing with his buds, one with his hand and the other with his mouth, made Jungkook feel butterflies in his stomach.

Jungkook tugged Tae's hair, making Tae stop what he was doing and moved up to the younger's lips, which felt somewhat left out. Tae bit down on the younger's bottom lip, while traveling his hand down to the curve of the younger's waist, making Jungkook gasp giving a chance for Tae to slide his tongue into his mouth. Jungkook held onto Tae's dress shirt and began unbuttoning it to expose Tae's chest. He placed the boys hand in the middle of Tae's chest and ran his finger down his abs till they stopped at the hem of his trousers.

Tae pulled away from their heated make out, and looked at the needy boy, who looked a little troubled.
"Can I pleasure you?" Jungkook asked, as he felt the large bulge in Tae's tight trousers.
"Only if you're sure baby boy"
Jungkook nodded with his large doe eyes which looked to innocent for this.
Tae nodded and stood up, Jungkook eagerly sat up, ignoring his own hard member and shuffled to the edge of the bed. Tae unbuckled his belt and pushed down his trousers. He then pulled down his underwear, throwing it to the side.

Tae walked to the younger, and stood in front of him. Jungkook placed his hands on his lower waist, and leant forward, wrapping his lips around the tip of Tae's member. He shoved his mouth forwards and slid his tongue along the side, sliding it along the boys member. Tae grabbed the boys raven locks and tugged them, making Jungkook bob his head back and forth, with small gags as the elders member hit the back of his throat.

Tae released low moans, as the warmth of the younger's mouth surrounded him. He felt himself near his high, making him grip the younger's hair a little harder.
"I'm close baby" Taehyung rasped, making Jungkook bobbed a little quicker, till finally Tae released into Jungkook's mouth.
Jungkook was quick to swallow, making sure he didn't leave a drop.

"You're so hot" Taehyung was astonished a little, pushing Jungkook back down.
"Now it's your turn to be pleasured" Tae rasped out, as he grabbed the boys legs, pulling him closer as he stood up.
He spread the boys legs and saw the boy clenching and unclenching on the cold air. Tae grabbed the lube and began poured it on his fingers. Tae fingered the younger and prepped him properly.

When he was finally ready, Tae slid on a condom and pulled Jungkook's leg up, resting it on his shoulder while holding it gently. Tae began to push in, leaving the boy to adjust. Jungkook whined feeling the familiar warmth tugging at his ass. Jungkook shuffled around a bit, grabbing fistfuls of the bed sheets.
"M'ready" Jungkook Jungkook pushed his head back, feeling Tae begin to thrust into him. He thrusted back and forth at a fast pace, making Jungkook squeak out high moans.
Tae's member hit the boys prostate repeatedly, making Jungkook's body shake.

"Fuck, you're so good for hyung" Taehyung grunted, grabbing the other leg and wrapping it around his neck.
Jungkook's back lifted off the mattress, as he continued to shake from overstimulation.
"Hyung m'nearly there" Jungkook whined, with a build up of sweat dripping down his face.
"Not yet baby" Taehyung rasped, before pulling out making Jungkook whine.
Tae picked the boy up, as he laid himself down on the bed, with Jungkook sitting on his stomach.

Tae lifted the boy up and onto his member and let him slowly sink down onto it. Jungkook moaned out once again, and began to bounce up and down, while holding Tae's chest to steady him. Tae held onto the boys curves and helped him. Jungkook had a greater stamina making him able to bounce for longer.
"You ride me so well baby" Tae groaned, while bringing one of his hands to the younger's throbbing member.
Jungkook screamed out a moan, feeling pleasure rush all over him.

"I can't hold on much longer" Jungkook cried feeling his shake again as he became overstimulated once again.
"You can release baby" Tae allowed him this time as he was also about to release.
Jungkook took his chance and released over Tae's stomach, while Tae released into the condom.

Jungkook crashed onto Tae's chest, dirtying his chest with his own cum. He rested his head against the boys shoulder. Tae smiled and slowly pulled the boy off his dick, before pulling the condom off. Jungkook shuffled up Tae's chest a bit and pushed his head further  into the boys neck.

"Hm I need to tell you my secret, but i'm afraid you're going to judge" Jungkook whispered softly.
"I won't ever judge you baby, you can tell me" Tae kissed the younger's bare shoulder.
"M'a carrier" Jungkook mumbled in a quiet voice.
"You're a carrier? Like you can have children?" Tae said in shock.
"Yeah, are you disgusted?" Jungkook mumbled.
"Of course not baby, that's amazing news. We can have our own children baby, how could I ever be disgusted by that. I love you" Jungkook hugged the younger tight, pressing multiple kisses all over the younger's skin.
"I love you too" Jungkook sobbed from happiness, before falling asleep.
"Good night angel"