🚨43🚨

Jungkook sprinted to bathroom when he felt his breakfast and last nights dinner hit the back of his throat. He wasn't in the greatest environment to be sick as he was at work and could be called for duty at any point. He bolted past Taehyung who was walking to the staff room and ran into the bathroom, into a stall and threw up. Jungkook's head spun a bit as he held onto the side of the toilet, throwing up the last things.

Tae ran into the bathroom and called for his husband. He looked through the stalls and came to the locked one.
"Koo are you okay?" Tae asked, leaning against the frame of the stalls as he couldn't get into the locked stall.
"Yeah, i-i'm fine" Jungkook said when he had finished emptying his stomach and flushed the toilet.
He walked out with a pale face and walked to the sink, passing Tae as he went there. He cupped his hands together and let the water fall into his hands. He nuzzled his face into his hands and washed his face clean before turning to the elder.

Jungkook pouted and reached his arms out to the elder. Tae worriedly looked at him and walked to his partner, bringing him into a hug. Jungkook sighed softly, and nuzzled his face into the elders neck, taking in his favourite smell. Tae was about to kiss the younger but Jungkook quickly dodged him.
"I just threw up Tae, I need water and a mint or something" Jungkook blew his cheeks up before walking dragging Tae out with him.

...

"I'm starvinggg" Jungkook whined, feeling his stomach growl as he looked through the snack cupboards in the staff room.
"They are left over jam filled doughnuts over there from yesterday" Jimin pointed at the box.
Jungkook clapped his hands excitedly and bounced over to the doughnuts.
"Thank you chim" Jungkook beamed, as he took one of the doughnuts out of the box.

But what caught the others off guard was when Jungkook then walked to the fridge and picked up the bbq sauce. Yoongi noticed and subtly nudged the others to watch the younger's actions. Jungkook began squirting a load of bbq sauce over the doughnut. He placed the sauce away and sat down between Jimin and Hobi. He eagerly reached to the doughnut and began eating it with a smile.

Hobi could smell the sauce and the jam mixing in his nose making his stomach gurgle from disgust. Jimin placed a hand over his mouth to hide his grimacing facial expression which he couldn't stop.
"Does anyone else want one?" Jungkook asked brightly.
"Uh I don't have much of an appetite, thanks though" Yoongi spoke somewhat softly so he didn't offend the younger.
Namjoon and Hobi shook their hands no.

"Tae do you want some" Jungkook questioned trying to bring some of the doughnut up to in front of his mouth.
"Ah no thanks Koo, I didn't eat that long ago" Tae dodged the sauce covered doughnut.
"You ate 4 hours ago hyungie, you'd always be hungry by now! Why's no one wanting to eat the doughnut" Jungkook slumped in his chair, placing the rest of the doughnut down on the plate, as he began tearing up.

Tae noticed and quickly panicked. He ran over to the younger and hugged him from behind.
"Don't cry baby, I'm just not hungry" Tae lied but it was in reason as he didn't want to upset the younger anymore than he was.
The rest of the group were surprised to see Jungkook get so upset over such a small thing. Not only that his behaviour as a whole had been odd over the last few weeks.

"Come on sweetie, you've only got a few bites left so finish up your food hm" Taehyung kissed the younger's cheek before standing up straight and ran his fingers through the boys raven hair as he finished the food.
Tae grabbed a napkin and wiped Jungkook's mouth, discarding the sauce from around the corners of his lips.

...

"Where's Taehyungie?" Jungkook whined not liking the separation between him and his husband.
"He's gone to get more fuel for the fire trucks with the others remember" Jimin chuckled at the younger.
But that only made Jungkook tear up as the elder was laughing at him.

"Don't cry kook, he won't be long" Jimin hugged his dear friend.
Jungkook nodded and quickly wiped off the tears which had rolled down his cheek.
"Are you...are you okay Kook? You've been acting differently over these last few weeks" Jin asked in a calming tone to make sure the younger didn't start crying again.
"Hm I'm fine, i dunno things have just been different recently I guess" Jungkook shrugged, sitting back in his seat.

"In what way?" Jimin asked.
"I'm not sure really. I've been throwing up every morning for the last month, Ive been craving random foods, some which i've never liked before. I've been more emotional and hormonal lately" Jungkook sighed, massaging his head softly.
"Kook are you a carrier?" Jin asked bluntly.
Jungkook's eyes widened and looked at Jin and Jimin.
"I- uhm ah y-yeah I am" Jungkook looked at his fingers nervously.
"That's amazing, you shouldn't be nervous! Is there a possibility that you're pregnant?" Jin  queried.

"I-yeah maybe there's a chance, but theres only a small possibility" Jungkook blushed, remembering the night they shared on the day they got married.
"Well maybe you should take a pregnancy test to check! I'll go run and get you one from the convenience store at the end of the street" Jimin said standing up from the seat.
"Okay but please hurry, I want to do this before Tae gets back" Jungkook mumbled.
"I'll be as quick as I can" Jimin put this thumbs up before running off.

Like Jimin said he only took 2 minutes and ran to them holding a pregnancy test. Jungkook ran to the station's bathroom and peed on the stick. He came back to the pair and placed the stick nervously in the middle of the table.
"What happens if it turns out positive?" Jin questioned.
"I'll be happy. Of course i'll have to be careful with work but after maternity leave i'll come back and work, i'm not giving up my dream even if I have a child. But Tae and I are ready and i'll be happy if it's positive" Jungkook sighed pacing back and forth wanting to know the result already.

A few minutes passed and Jungkook looked at the stick. Jungkook's eyes welled up and looked at the elders.
"I-i'm pregnant" Jungkook cried in excitement.
"Congratulations Kookie!" the two yelled, jumping from their seats and hugged the boy.
Not long later and the rest arrived, walking into the room where the others were.

Tae walked to the younger worriedly when he saw the younger crying again.
"What's wrong baby?" Tae asked, cupping the boys cheeks.
"I'm pregnant Tae, we're having a baby"
Tae's eyes widened and hugged the boy tight.
"I can't believe it, we're having a baby" Tae squealed like a child making the rest of the group gasp.
"You're having a what now?" Hobi yelled in excitement.
"A baby, I'm pregnant"