🚨21🚨

"That was my ex girlfriend Sana. She is a psycho who didn't get the justice she deserves" Taehyung sighed in anger.
Jungkook didn't even say anything, as he didn't want to interrupt the elder. Taehyung sat up next to Jungkook and wrapped his arm around the boy, pulling the younger into his chest so Jungkook could get comfortable. Which he did. Jungkook snuggled into Tae's body, hugging his chest tightly.

"We met a few years back and dated 4 years ago. But I quickly ended things when she did something which affected my family. She set alight my house. She got so angry that I never spent anytime with her all because I was looking after my little sister Seung. My little sister is only 7 years old nearly 8, which is a huge age gap, I know. But my parents had me when they were reckless teenagers and they were still a good age for another kid, so they had one" Taehyung tried to explain the best he could.

"Anyway it got to the point she was so angry that during the night she set my house on fire, more specifically my sisters room when she was sleeping. That night she suffered 3rd degree burns and still has the burns to this day. I also broke up with Sana the next morning while my sister was hospitalised. Sana didn't get put into prison because her father is a police officer himself so he covered up his daughters dirty work. I won't ever forgive, nor will I ever forget what she did. My sister means more than anything to me in this world, and there's no day which goes by where I don't blame myself for what happens. The fact she gets picked on because her skin is patchy and her skin looks different. It's not fair, why couldn't it be me. She was only 3 years old, and now she's had to grow up so quick. So this is why I became a fire fighter" Taehyung nibbled his bottom lip, trying to stop his crying once again.

Jungkook sat up and crawled onto the elders lap. Taehyung wrapped his arms around the younger's waist, digging his head into his chest. Jungkook threaded his fingers through the elders hair and hushed him, to calm him down.
"You're the best big brother to her okay and you should know that. You can't blame yourself, even after 4 years. You didn't know she was going to do that, and that's on her and her psychopathic behaviour, not you. I bet she loves you and looks up to you. Just treat her like a normal 7 years instead of a 7 year old who had had a traumatic experience. Show her what fun is, take her to places 7 year olds would want to go. You love and care for her and I can see that through your emotions hm. So don't let her get to you, you're strong and she can't mess with you or your family" Jungkook spoke with such delicacy.

"Now hyungie, let's sleep for a little longer, you need it and then we can go spend the day however you want okay" Jungkook pulled Tae's head out of his chest, and cupped his cheeks.
"I want you to meet my sister, maybe we could go today?" Taehyung questioned with tired eyes.
"I'd love that, but let's sleep first, i'll set an alarm" Jungkook smiled, grabbing his phone and set his alarm for a few more hours in advance.
He pulled Tae into a soft kiss, which was filled with comfort and support. Jungkook was about to wriggle off the elders lap but Taehyung held him securely.
"No stay here baby" Taehyung sighed, shuffling down so he was laying out straight while Jungkook was on top of him.
"Sure" Jungkook giggled and rested his head on the elders shoulder, facing his neck.
Jungkook pressed a kiss on his neck, before shutting his eyes and falling back to sleep.

Taehyung laid there tiredly, feeling the bags droop under his eyes. He let his thoughts swarm his head, trying to organise them as much as he could. He repeated the younger's words in his head and he realised that he was right, and that the fire wasn't his fault, it was Sana's. Of course he felt guilty and he always will, but it wasn't as bad as it was. He felt somewhat lighter and more excited to see his sister for once, instead of forcing his happiness every time he saw her. Taehyung's thoughts then ran to the younger and how amazing he was.

Tae turned his head and pressed a kiss to his head. He felt Jungkook whine softly and snuggled into Tae's neck while holding onto the other's shoulder. Tae smiled and loved the warmth the younger gave whether it was physically or if it was simply just his bunny smile, Jungk00k always had a way of making him feel warmth and comfort mostly unintentional. He took a deep breath, and shut his eyes tiredly, feeling the amount of crying he had done, wash over him. Not even a minute later he fell asleep, without a care for the world.

...

When they woke up due to Jungkook's alarm, they had gotten dressed and washed ready for the day. Jungkook had made them a small breakfast before they left. Taehyung had woken up in a better mood which made Jungkook feel better and more happy that the boy was happy. Taehyung was currently standing in front of his mirror, looking at himself just before they left.

Jungkook noticed and walked over, hugging the boy from the side. They looked at each other in the mirror and smiled.
"Are you okay?" Jungkook asked looking up at the elder with his big doe eyes.
"I'm good Koo baby. In fact i'm great, and i'm ready to see my little Seungie" Taehyung beamed brightly hugging Jungkook lovingly.
"Come on then, let's not waste any time" Jungkook giggled softly, dragging the elder out the room and then out the door.