🚨20🚨

Jungkook woke up one morning to a banging at the door. It was their day off and Jungkook was expecting a lay in with his boyfriend but that was cut off short. Jungkook heard a groan and felt the arms which were around his waist tighten. Jungkook sighed and snuggled into the elders chest. The two shut their eyes once again, wanting to fall back to sleep.

There was a slight pause before the knocks were heard again.
"We need to answer it" Jungkook whispered wriggling around in the boys hold.
"No they'll leave, just sleep" Taehyung muttered, shoving his face into the younger's neck, wanting to sleep without being disturbed.
"What happens if it's important?" Jungkook whined.
"Fine, but we are sleeping the minute they're gone. Stay here" Taehyung grumbled as he pressed a kiss on the boys neck before getting out of bed.

Tae grabbed a tshirt from the side and lazily walked out to open the door which was being banged repetitively.
"Alright alright i'm coming" Taehyung yelled while pulling on his shirt.
Taehyung opened the door with a pout on his face till he saw the person and the pout was quick to tie into a frown.
"What the fuck are you doing here?" Taehyung growled in a low monotonous voice.

"I miss you taebear! Can I come in?" someone asked in a whiny, bratty voice.
"No! Sana, leave now" Taehyung growled at the girl, his tiredness disappearing in an instance.
"Oh come on Tae, you must have missed me too" she twirled, smacking her gum, and pushed past Tae entering the apartment.
"No i've moved on, and so should you. I already told you that I never want to see you again and now look! I told you to never come near me or my family ever again. If you do something, I won't be easy on you"
"Oh come on Tae, just comeback to me. You need me, you're not good on your own. The past is the past Kim. Not only that, its not like I even killed the rat, what's the problem" she rolled her eyes at the boy.

"What's the problem? Did you just fucking go there. The thing you're calling a rat is my little sister, my litter sister who suffered with 3rd degree burns because of your stupidity and ignorance. So leave, I don't want to see you ever again. I hate you, I fucking hate you Sana" Taehyung screamed in pain, but what he didn't notice was the younger male behind him who wanted to see what all the commotion was about.

"Hyungie" Jungkook choked out with sadness.
Taehyung whipped his head around and gasped seeing his tired, worried boyfriend standing there.
Jungkook noticed the tears forming in Tae's eyes which again surprised him.
"B-baby" Taehyung welled up, feeling his chest to become heavy.

Jungkook walked towards him and stood on his tiptoes while holding out his arms. He pulled the elder into his embrace, feeling Tae hide his head in his neck. Jungkook rubbed the boys back softly, while running his fingers through the back of his hair. Jungkook tried to calm the elders cries but heard a high pitch cough. Jungkook frowned and pulled away from their hug. Jungkook shuffled around so he then faced the person at the door, while guiding Tae's arms around his waist. Jungkook felt Tae drop his head into the junction of the his neck, making Jungkook caress the elders arm.

"Who are you?" Jungkook said angrily, not even knowing the full story, but the fact she made Tae cry and angry and did something to his little sister which he had no clue about.
"I'm Tae's girlfriend" she spoke smuggly.
Jungkook felt Tae's arms tighten around his waist in fear. Jungkook rolled his eyes in annoyance at the girl who was dressed in the most revealing clothes anyone could ever wear.
"Funny that because the last time I checked you weren't" Jungkook clicked his tongue harshly, holding onto the elders arms protectively.
"and who are you to tell me i'm not?" She asked raising her eyebrows, and flicking her hair.
"Tae's boyfriend, and he's asked you to leave so leave us alone" Jungkook spoke with a wash of confidence he didn't know he had, this whole protective side of him was new but he liked that he could stand up for his boyfriend for once.

"Really Taebear, you're gonna let this freak claim you're boyfriends?" She screeched bitterly.
"For your information i'm not a freak nor am I a fag, you need a reality check, we aren't freaks. I'm a person, a human being, so kindly leave"
"Jees fine, this isn't the end" Sana spat before leaving, slamming the door behind her.

There was a small, unsettling pause before Jungkook turned around and looked at Taehyung. Jungkook cupped the elders cheeks, and used his thumb to push back the tears which were steaming down his cheeks.
"Come on let's go back to bed, calm down and talk it out if you want" Jungkook looked at the frail elder, knowing he's struggling.
Taehyung nodded weakly, feeling tiredness come back to him. They walked to the bedroom together, with Jungkook pulling Tae along with him. Before they got into bed Tae took off his shirt and they both slipped into bed. Taehyung immediately held onto the younger, and Jungkook was quick to hold him, placing his head on top of the elders. Jungkook hummed a soft song for him, trying to relax his cries.

The pair hugged for a while, just enjoying each other's warmth and comfort. Jungkook was finding ways to calm the elder down and noticed that the best ways were threading his fingers through his hair and kissing his temples every now and again. Jungkook did a few more soft things till Tae wasn't crying anymore and was only him sniffing. Jungkook hated seeing the elder so upset, and it was obvious that whatever happened in the past he found difficult.

"I'm ready to listen when you're ready"