30

~ Jake ~

Do you know the feeling you get when something you've wanted so desperately for so long finally happens? The relief, the breath of fresh air, like as if you held onto it for ages, just to finally be released? That's what I felt at this moment. I almost wanted to scream and jump in joy, like a little kid on christmas.

Sophia smiled at us, her eyes gleaming. I swear my face almost split in two because of how hard I was cheesing. Cameron tried to hide his excitement, but I knew he was on my level. "Alright, obviously I'm an ally. As long as you keep my baby girl happy, of course." Jax looked at us, suddenly very serious. He didn't have an ounce of humor in him. "I promise to take better care of her than I take of myself." I immediately answered. Cameron agreed too. "Jax, are you sure about this? You could get dragged down along with us if this relationship ever comes out." Jax smiled at her, taking her hand in his. "Soph, I know what I'm getting myself into, I'm sure about this. And besides, who's going to protect you besides those two?" He nodded in our direction. "People need to see that poly relationships are more common than they think. I don't see anything wrong with the three of you being together, if you ask me, it's actually kinda hot." He smirked as she turned a light shade of pink.

"Jax, do you...." Cameron trailed off, not knowing what to ask, if he should at all. "Suck dick and eat pussy? Yes, yes I do. Surprised?" Jax grinned at him evilly. Cameron's eyes widened as I laughed at him. I was surprised too but I hid it. "I just.. Didn't expect it from you, I guess." He rubbed the back of his neck, looking down at his lap. "I'm grateful that you're supportive of this Jax. Thank you." "No need. I know you make Sophia happy and take care of her, that's all I need to know that I'm making the right choice." Jax nodded at Jake, taking a sip of his drink.

"You won't regret it."

"I know."

~ Sophia ~

I'm so happy I could burst. Three of the most important men in my life were getting along. I was nervous about this. I did want to be with them both but the fear of getting discovered squeezed my heart, holding it in a tight grip. I hated that I had to hide what I feel for them from the world. But I know that our society would never accept us. We would be outcasts. I've never been one to care about the opinions of anyone, but this life is all I've ever known. I would be left to fend for myself.

I don't know why, but I felt like this happiness is not going to last. A storm is coming, and it's going to be bad. These feelings have never been wrong, whenever I had them, they became true, I'm starting to think I'm psychic. "Baby? You okay?" Jake looked worried, he could tell I was thinking about something. I guess I wasn't hiding it very well. "Yeah I'm fine." I smiled at him, shaking off my future prediction for now. I wanted to enjoy this happiness, even if it would only be temporary.

"Come, let's get you home." Jake stood, Cameron following. "Thank you for tonight Jax. It meant a lot to me." I looked at him, pulling him into a hug. He squeezed me back. "I know it did, That's why I did it. I know you wouldn't live in peace if we didn't get along. This may have not started off on the right foot, but I'm happy it worked out." "I'm sorry for earlier." Jake apologized. "You have nothing to apologize for, I pushed both of your buttons just to get a rise outta you. I had a feeling it wouldn't go well." Jax chuckled as he turned to them. "Friends?" "Absolutely." They hugged, Cameron pulling him in after.

Grabbing my purse, I headed for the door. "Good night Jax. I love you."

"I love you too, beautiful."

~~~

They arrived at Sophia's house. It was almost midnight, she hadn't noticed how much time had gone by. They really ended up having a good time. Sighing, she opened the door, about to hop out before a hand wrapped around the back of her neck, pulling her in. Lips consumed hers, the kiss deep and full of love. "Thank you for letting us make it right." Jake whispered, staring at her lips as he pulled away from their kiss. Another hand took the first's place, warm lips pressing a deep kiss on hers. "I'm sorry again for everything, I'm so happy you let us fix it." Jake kissed her once more before letting go.

Smiling, she hopped out, closing the door before heading inside. She watched the car pull away after she closed her front door, they had waited to see her get inside safely. Everything they did made her heart throb. She smiled to herself as she headed to her room. After finishing her night routine, she settled in bed and saw a text from the boys,

Jake: Good night baby, I'll dream of you tonight <3

Cam: Sweet dreams baby, I'll dream of devouring your body all night tonight...

~ Sophia ~

I snorted at their texts. Two different messages to perfectly describe to perfect boys. A part of me wanted to get a rise out of them. Should I do it?

Do it.

No, I shouldn't.

Ima do it.

I thought about what to say to them, I need two responses. Good ones. What do I say? I laid in bed, a thousand ideas running through my head. I pulled up Jake's text, analyzing it. Something sweet in return or nasty route? Making my decision, I reply;

To Jake: I dream of you even when I'm awake. But at night, when I'm alone, all I can think about is having you in bed with me, your warmth surrounding me, your lips kissing my neck. Your hands, so soft yet strong, touching me everywhere, leaving fire in their wake... Good night. Sweet dreams <3

I giggled as I sent it, already knowing what I'm gonna say to Cameron.

To Cam: I think about having you devour me every night. Imagining your tongue flicking against my clit while you fuck my throat with your throbbing cock. I dream of that every time I touch myself, the image making me cum, my fingers having to be enough for the time being. Have a good night, and a wonderful dream.

I ugly snorted at myself. Fuck was that too much? I put my phone down and turned onto my back. I didn't need to wonder for long as almost immediately I got two notifications. I waited a couple minutes. Clearly they didn't like that as ringing sounded, my phone shining brightly. I laughed, deciding to ignore the call. I saw it was from Cameron, not surprised. It rang again, seeing it was Jake this time. I was tempted to answer. I knew I wanted to pick up and hear what they were gonna say, but I needed sleep. I closed my eyes, the silence only lasting mere seconds before my phone blew up with messages, I thought my phone was glitching.

Curiosity having gotten the best of me, I picked up my phone. Scrolling through the texts, there were multiple messages from each one.

Jake: Oh fuck, princess. You can't do that to me, not when I don't have you in my arms.

Jake: Princess please, don't ignore me

Jake: Baby, I'm begging you, please answer me.

My heart fluttered, I love when he begs. It also made me throb but I needed to ignore the ache in between my legs, or I wouldn't be sleeping tonight. Going through Cameron's messages, I swear my pussy started weeping, to put it in simple words.

Cam: God damn baby girl, you really have a way to make a guy instantly hard.

Cam: My cock is throbbing for you, baby. It almost hurts

Cam: Fuck, I'm already dreaming of your mouth sucking my cock, your lips so warm and soft, forcing an orgasm out of me. So strong, it makes me convulse in pleasure.

Cam: I need you baby. Please don't ignore me, ignore us, I know you got Jake fantasizing about you too, I can hear him pumping his cock, he's not a quiet moaner.

Cam: Please princess...

Holy fuck, is my face red? It feels hot in here. I rubbed my legs together, the friction only slightly easing the need I felt. Fuck they're not making it easy to ignore them and sleep. Why did I look? Taking a deep breath, I put the phone down. Staring up at the ceiling, I tried to make sleep come to me.

What felt like an eternity went by and I laid in bed, wide awake, pussy throbbing almost painfully. Messages from the boys kept coming, each text getting more crude and needy than the last. Just picturing them in bed, hands desperately pumping their cocks, heads thrown back, all those... delicious sounds escaping their parted lips. I knew sleep wasn't gonna come for me. There was someone else I really wanted to come for me instead. I can't do it, I need to sleep. More time went by and I was only getting wetter.

Fuck, I'm gonna do it, aren't I.