2

"God I really needed that." Cameron panted as he lay naked next to an equally tired and bare Jake. They lay in comfortable silence, staring up at the ceiling. A few minutes later they got up and began dressing themselves, trying to look as presentable as possible, and not like they just had just fucked each other hard on Jake's bed. They headed back down to finish introducing Jake to the servant staff.

~

"Jake, this is Mary and Ericka, the house maids." Teresa said as the two maids shook Jake's hand and exchanged 'hellos'. "You already know Joseph and Ben." She said, turning her attention to the two men standing in similar black suits at the doorway. Jake gave them a formal head nod as they gave one in return. "Cameron, why don't you show Jake the rest of the house? I have an errand to run, I'll be back in a couple hours. See you later boys." The Wilson's had moved to a new location so Jake wasn't familiar with the new house. After Cameron told the maids they could get back to work, he turned to his brunette friend, "follow me." He smirked slightly, thinking of any way he could make this tour more "hands on".

...

"And lastly, this is the backyard." Cameron explained after what felt like hours as he showed Jake all the other parts of the house. "I have a pretty good idea of how I want to spend my first time in the hot tub." Jake cheekily whispered in Cameron's ear. The tantalizing comment sent chills down Cam's spine and a longing all over again to his groin. "Don't say things like that when there's a chance of being heard," Cameron whispered as he looked back towards the house. Jake noticed the twitch in Cam's pants and smirked as he turned to walk back inside. But not before cupping Cameron's cock through his jeans and whispering back "Don't you like the risk of being caught? The thrill of fucking like animals out in the open? Don't act like you don't, you didn't have any problem with getting caught when you were sucking and riding my cock back in my room earlier." The smirk growing on Jake's face as Cameron's grew red. As soon as Cameron collected himself he followed behind his teasing friend.

Mary came out from the kitchen, "Mr.Wilson, Mr.Cullen, dinner's ready. Mrs.Wilson is waiting for you both at the dining table." she announced. "Thank you," the boys replied in unison as they made their way to the dining room. "Cameron, Jake, come sit, dinner is being served." The two boys sat at either side of Teresa as Mary and Ericka served dinner. The three ate in comfortable silence until, "So Jacob, what brings you to come stay with us?" Teresa asked as Jake swallowed his bite of food. "My parents are off on a vacation, they invited me to join but I said no. They haven't gone somewhere as just couple in a while so I figured I would let them have this vacation for themselves." Jake smiled at Teresa. "Oh that's so nice, where did they go?" she asked as she took a sip of her wine. "They're going to Madrid, then Paris, and finally to London. They didn't exactly tell me how long they were going to be, maybe a couple months." Teresa didn't mind having Jake stay at their house, she's always seen Jake as another son so she always enjoyed his company. "Sounds amazing, well Jacob you're always welcome to stay as long as you like." Teresa smiled at Jake as they finished dinner contently.

~

"Well, today has been eventful, I'm heading to bed." Jake said, stretching after standing from the sofa. The three had been sitting in the living room catching up and telling stories from recent events. "Yeah it's getting pretty late, I'm heading to bed as well." Cameron yawned as he looked at the clock. 11:57 pm. "Alright, good-night boys, see you in the morning." Teresa replied as the three set off to their own rooms. Cameron and Jake each stopped at their own bedrooms doors, turned to look at each other before stepping through them and shutting the door.

An hour later, Cameron was in bed, looking at the ceiling, struggling to fall asleep knowing Jake was just next door and he couldn't have a repeat of earlier. As he was contemplating going to see him, he heard quiet footsteps outside his door. It looked like Jake had read his mind. Upon opening the door, Jake slid in quietly, tiptoeing over to the bed and kneeling over Cameron's body. Lips inches apart, Jake whispered against his lips, "I couldn't fall asleep without a proper good night kiss from you," he closed the distance and kissed him softly. The kiss was sweet and passionate, enough to satisfy their needs without making it sexual. They knew they couldn't do anything while Teresa was asleep not too far away. The risk was too high. "I needed to kiss you in order to fall asleep. I'm sorry." As he was about to turn and leave, Cameron grabbed him by the arm and pulled him down again, pressing his lips hard against Jake's. "You're never a bother to me." He whispered back. "Good night" he planted one last kiss on his lips before he let him go. Finally falling asleep not too long after.

His dreams nothing short of sweet and a little dirty.