6

The way she carried herself alone enticed Cameron. She showed so much confidence in the way she moved and held her head high. It was almost like she wasn't even walking, more like floating through the crowd of people. She stood out so much there was no way to miss her beauty among everyone. Cameron hadn't realized exactly how long he had been staring until someone bumped into him and brought him back to reality. Blinking hard, he looked around to see if anyone caught him staring like a schoolboy at his crush. He didn't know the girl, never seen her before in his life but even so, he knew in that moment, she was something different. Something that couldn't be passed up or ignored. He need to get to her before someone else did. Needed to get to know her.

And possibly even have her. All to himself. In the comfort of his bed, under the sheets. Or in the shower. Or on the kitchen counter. Or maybe even share her...

What the fuck is wrong with you, Cameron? Get it together. You're sounding creepy as fuck man. He thought to himself.

He had been standing in the same spot the entire time when Jake came up behind him and placed a hand on his shoulder. "Hey, what are you staring at?" Cameron snapped out of his trance again, he hadn't realized he'd been staring again. "Sorry, what did you say?" he asked, looking at his best friend. "You've been standing in the same spot, starting in the same direction for about 15 minutes already." Jake chuckled, beginning to grow more curious by the second. "So, what is it?"

Cameron stood quiet for a minute, looking at the girl covered in alluring red lace before Jake followed his gaze and discovered what the fuss was about. "Wow." Jake murmured, shock evident on his face. He seemed to have been surprised by the goddess in red as well. They stood together, frozen in place until,

"I have to talk to her." Both murmured in unison before turning to look at each other. "You like her too?" Cameron's surprised tone came out louder than expected. They looked around to see if anyone was staring. Slightly panicked by the sudden outburst.

"She's beautiful." Jake whispered to the blue-eyed man. "I saw her first," Cameron retorted, slightly jealous.

"So?" Jake snapped, beginning to get annoyed himself. "What do you mean 'so'? I saw her first so she's mine." Cameron replied, his voice starting to rise. "You can't claim her. She's not an object, dumbass. And besides, you've never talked to her. What if she's not into you?"

Jake realized how in each others faces they were getting, tension building between them, so he came up with an idea.

"Wait," the brunette took a step back, putting his hands up in surrender, "she could be taken or not into guys anyway. Why are we getting so worked up for?"

"You're right," Cam agreed, "but I know I can't leave tonight without talking to her."

"Well how about we go over and introduce ourselves?"

"Alright, let's go."

Jake and Cameron walked over once they saw the girl was left alone. They approached her with as much confidence as they could muster. As much as they hated to admit it, they were nervous as fuck. Which was weird, this never happened. No one made them nervous, women usually approached them, they were practically walking sex gods. But this girl made their heart rates pickup and their cocks twitch in their slacks. As embarrassing as it was.

The beautiful mystery girl turned to face them.

It almost looked like a scene out of a movie. It felt like she turned in slow motion. Giving them a full view of her figure. Mouths watering in the process.

Facing them, she gave an inviting look. It was mysterious. seductive. Almost a knowing smirk. Like she knew of the spell she put on them. Jake and Cameron were left speechless again with her smile alone. Afraid they would stutter and make fools of themselves. They swallowed hard, stopping a few feet away from her.

She seemed to have had a similar attraction to them as well. Seeing how attractive they were as well. She knew, just by looking at them, that these two would be trouble. The kind of trouble she wouldn't mind getting into. Stepping closer, shaking her head a little to clear her mind of all those inappropriate thoughts. She gave them a slight sexy smirk, barely noticeable but still effective.

Her eyes roamed up and down both starstruck boys, drinking in their forms and concluding that, despite the fact that they're in suits, they were both well built and muscular. Bodies toned and sturdy, most definitely capable of providing an immaculate stroke. Where were these dirty thoughts coming from? She thought to herself. I never think this way, not about someone I've never met, and especially not by two guys at the same time. What's wrong with me?

In the smoothest, seductive way, voice soft and sexy, she breathed,

"Hi, I'm Sophia."