20

Punished?!

My body froze instantly. I couldn't help but be aroused by it. My breath became shallow as their hands continued to explore me. Their hands moved slowly, as if to want to memorize every dip and curve.

It made me drip.

As badly as I wanted them to take me, to make me theirs, have me however they wanted, a voice in my head screamed at me.

No! don't do it, you barely know them.

I know that's my logical side talking.

So I listened.

"S-stop." I said in the best demanding voice I could muster. Both boys instantly stopped moving across my body. Their hands frozen in their places. Feeling both sets of lips leave my skin, I felt myself breathe normally again. Eyes meeting mine, I tried to sound convincing when I said, "I can't do this." Sliding out from between them, I grabbed my clothes before quickly leaving the room.

~Jake's P.O.V.~

Cameron and I stood and watched as her perfect, bare body fled from us. I didn't know what to do, I wanted her so badly, I almost didn't even let her go. I wanted to hold on tighter and find a way to convince her that I wanted her with every fiber of my being. Looking at Cameron I knew he felt the same. "Why did she run from us? Did we do something wrong?" He spoke first. "I don't know, I don't think so..." I replied. "I didn't want to stop touching her, my cock twitched every time she gasped. I think I almost came in my boxers." Cameron chuckled as he confessed himself. "Me too, honestly."

"We have to go to her, see why she ran from us."

"Yeah, I want to know why she denied us that delectable body."

"My mouth watered when I first saw her naked."

"Let's go, you're making me harder just talking about her."

~Sophia's P.O.V.~

Shutting the bathroom door behind me, I clutched my clothes to my chest. Feeling my face burning, I cupped my cheek, leaning against the door and wondering what I was thinking.

'You were thinking you were gonna get fucked senseless by two very hot guys.' My other voice, the one that wanted it to happen, replied angrily.

'No, this isn't right. We don't know them, we met only two days ago, remember?'

I shook my head, beginning to think I was going insane. I felt like that cartoon, the one where the person has an angel on one shoulder and the devil on the other.

'So? Two days is long enough to know they want us too.'

I had thought I made the right choice in running from them. But now I don't know what to think. I was about to dress myself and go home until I heard the door knob slowly start to turn. Startled, I jumped away from the door, whipping around to face it as who I was trying to escape appeared on the other side. I mentally face palmed myself, not believing I forgot to lock the door. Slowly, they came in and eyed me down as they approached me. Backing up against the wall, I felt defenseless again as they closed in on me.

"Why would you run from us?" Jake asked as he closed the space between us. "Don't you want us?" Cameron added, sounding a bit deflated. Jake's hand came up to run his fingertips down the side of my face. "Why would you deny us your body? Do you know how hard it was to let you go and watch that amazing ass of yours walk away? I almost ran after you and slammed you against the wall to take you from behind." Jake almost whispered, his hand wrapping around my waist.

"Why won't you let us have you? We promise to take good care of you, princess." Cam added, as he leaned in and inhaled my scent. I shuddered as I felt his breath hit my neck. "I-I..." I stuttered as I tried to come up with a coherent sentence. "I can't because... Because I haven't known you for long and there's two of you. It doesn't f-feel r-right to be with you both." I confessed, watching as their eyebrows furrowed in confusion. "What? What do you mean? Why would you care about that? It's nobody else's business whether we fuck you together or not." Jake bluntly spoke. I gasped at his words, feeling myself heat up all over again. "Forget about everything else, focus on us and how badly we want you." Cameron said. "Let us please you." "Please." Jake all but pleaded, his voice sounding slightly desperate, like as if fucking me is the only thing he's ever wanted. Hearing him beg to have me like this made my stomach turn and thighs clench in the most delicious way.