21

~ A.N.: Here you go. After not publishing another chapter since 2016, I present to you #21. Please comment/like 💋 ~

Heat

I felt it everywhere. Surrounding me.

Stretching my legs out, I tried moving my arms but I couldn’t lift them. Confused, I opened my eyes, feeling the soreness in between my legs and suddenly remembering the night before, a face splitting smile spread across my face. Twisting my body a little, I turned slightly, causing the arms wrapped around me to tighten instead of loosen. I was expecting them to groan and turn over so I held in a giggle and tried getting up but there was no point, all I got in response was a quiet, threatening growl, and the arms got tighter.

“Baby, where do you think you’re going?”

I felt Sophia move next to me, Jake was still passed out, his heavy breaths slipping past parted lips. I wrapped my arm tight around her, not allowing her to leave the bed. Scooting closer, I pressed my body against her, pressing a kiss against her neck. I watched goosebumps rise on her skin as Jake pressed his chest into her backside. Judging by the way her eyes bugged, Jake’s cock poked her ass good morning. Smirking, I slid my leg in between hers, poking her pussy with my cock. Her gasp was audible as we both began rolling our hips into her, watching her lift her leg a little to give us room. Jake snaked a hand up and pinched a nipple, a whimper leaving her lips. He cupped her tit and squeezed as he sped up the pace with his hips. I let moans leave my lips freely, letting her know how good it felt to rub my cock in between her lips, feeling how wet she is, feeling her juice cover my length. It sounded like Jake was close, his hips were moving fast against her ass, his moans getting louder. 

Sophia was enjoying herself too, I know she was by the way her hips were rolling into us. She grabbed my hand, pulling my thumb up and into her mouth. My mouth dropped in a silent moan as I watched her lips wrap around the digit, sucking it tight, swirling her tongue around. My hips sputtered when she bit down slightly on the pad. Jake pressed his lips against her ear and whimpered loudly as his body trembled against her. This motherfucker busted all over her ass, he was like a thirteen year old boy masturbating to his first pair of tits. I hate to admit I thought it was kinda cute. He squeezed her tighter to him as his body stopped convulsing. Pulling away from her, he moved away and turned her flat on her back, not saying a word as he laid on his stomach in between her legs, grabbing onto them and burying his lips into her pussy, his nose rubbing on her throbbing clit. Her back arched as his tongue flicked rapidly against her clit, her scream echoing in the otherwise silent house. 

Looking down, Jake’s eyes stared me down as his tongue swirled around my swollen nub. I couldn’t believe this was happening, they fucked me not even a day ago. My legs were already shaking, having not yet recovered. I felt Cameron move next to me. I turned my head to see him kneeling next to me, his cock in a firm grip. Looking me in the eye, he asked me to suck him without actually saying anything. Leaning towards him, I took his leaking cock into my mouth, moaning around him at the taste of it. His head rolled back as I took him deeper, my hand reaching down and sliding through Jake’s hair. Rolling my hips up into his mouth, my other hand wrapped around the base of the hard length in my mouth and jerked him off as I sucked on the tip hard. The deep groan that left Cameron’s full lips made my core clench. Suddenly I felt a build up deep in my belly, Jake’s tongue fucking my pussy so good. I swear his mouth was magical. My legs tightened around his head as I sucked on Cam harder, wanting him to cum too. His hips rolled into my mouth faster, his body trembling and his hand in my hair pushed me down faster. Fingers slid into my sopping hole as lips suckled on my clit. My orgasm happened out of nowhere, catching me completely off guard. Arching my back, I moaned around the hard cock pulsing against my tongue. Gagging, I sucked harder, Cameron’s body stiffening as his cum covered my tongue. I swallowed every drop as Jake pulled away, Cameron pulling out of my mouth and sitting back on his heels. 

“Good morning, princess. Ready for breakfast?”

~

I finished getting ready and walked out of the bathroom, meeting both boys in the entryway to the house. Watching me approach, they smiled, coming closer and wrapping their arms around my waist. “I don’t want you to leave.” Jake whispered in my ear. “Why can’t you stay with us? You know you have a home here. And, you know we’ll take real good care of you.” Cameron’s tone of voice was tempting, hinting at something more than just hospitality. I felt my face heat up as I responded. “You know I can’t do that. I have to go home. My uncle is waiting for me.” Walking to the door, I was about to open it when hands spun me around, lips crushing against mine. Before I could respond, they pulled away and were replaced with a new pair. Once we parted, I walked out the door, turning and saying a final goodbye.

“There’s no goodbye, baby. We’ll see you soon.”

“Very soon.”

It sounded almost like a threat.

Or a dirty promise.