3

The clock read 3:47 am and Cameron hadn't stopped tossing and turning in his bed. He couldn't sleep knowing that Jake's sleeping, naked figure lay peacefully so close from him. He tried so hard to stay put, to fall asleep but he couldn't. Not after spending months away from Jake and his lust filled eyes and teasing touch. Cameron couldn't get earlier that day out of his head. The way Jake's tanned, toned body looked covered in sweat, how his hands clenched the sheets as Cameron took him in his mouth. He especially couldn't get out of his head how he sounded moaning and panting or how he moaned Cam's name as he came in his mouth. Just the thought of Jake in such a weak state had Cameron almost painfully hard. Eventually, Cameron got to the point where he knew he wouldn't be able to go the rest of the night alone with his crude imagination. He was about to get up from bed and head to Jake's room but then he realized Jake was probably really exhausted from his trip. He felt bad about being so selfish, going to disturb him in his slumber. With a deep huff, he stayed put, thinking of anything else except his best friend.

~

4:23 am and he was still staring at the ceiling, trying to ignore the ache in his sweats. The uncomfortable feeling he had. He knew he had to get rid of the hard-on straining against his boxers. Otherwise he'd never fall asleep. Not being able to take it anymore, he quickly slid his sweats and boxers down to his knees and slowly wrapped his hand around the base of his cock. Sucking in a hard breath, he began stroking himself as he imagined Jake in various positions and the different sounds that could come from his irresistible, full lips. Cameron sped up his movements as he ran his thumb over his slit and around the head of his cock. A thin layer of sweat covered his body as he cupped his balls and fucked himself into his hand faster, at a desperate pace. Throwing his head back, he rolled his balls in his hand gently, picturing Jake's hand doing the ministrations. He whimpered from behind sealed lips. As he reached his peak, he tried hard to keep quiet, not wanting to wake anyone up. Straining to not moan too loud, Cameron moaned as quietly as he could as he came all over his stomach and chest. His body spasming hard as he continued to jerk himself through his orgasm, mouth wide open in a silent 'o' shape. Calming down, he lay in silence, cock too sensitive to touch himself some more. The only sound being his breathing coming out in short pants. Soon after he was done cleaning himself he laid back in bed and eventually fell asleep. Exhausted.

4:47 am.

~

Cameron woke up when the sunlight shining in through the window hit him in the face. He dragged himself out of bed and checked the time, 9:30 am. He decided to get ready for the day. Otherwise he'd pass out and not wake up again until 3 pm. 

Cameron was facing the water with his hand against the tile wall and his head hanging, letting the water wash away the memory of what he did last night. Distracted, he didn't even notice Jake come into his room looking for him. Jake walked into the bathroom and saw Cameron standing quietly under the hot water, he quickly and quietly stripped down and slid in the shower behind him. Deciding to give him his own, special good morning greeting.

"I heard you last night, whimpering my name as you pleased yourself. You know you could've come to my room, I would've taken really good care of you, baby. You left me hanging, waiting for you with a painfully hard cock." Jake whispered in Cameron's ear, startling the boy half to death. As he wrapped his arms around his slick torso, Cam shivered with sudden need as Jake's hand ran up and down his body, feeling the ridges of his abs. He let out a shaky breath as Jake's hand slid down in between his legs. "My turn to help you with your stress." Jake whispered as began stroking Cameron's growing cock underneath the water. Bodies swallowed in steam as Cameron's whimpers sounded like music to Jake's ears, only encouraging him to move faster.

...

10:30 am.

"Sleep well?" she asked the two while she took a sip of her coffee. "Yes, thank you." Jake answered with a smile as Cam gave a small "mhmmm". "Did you sleep well Mrs.Wilson?" Jake asked. " Yes honey, thank you." She smiled at him kindly. A few minutes later a thought occurred to Jake. He had yet to see Mr.Wilson. He was always around to greet him whenever he came to visit. It was strange he wasn't there. "Hey, Mrs.Wilson, where's your husband? I haven't seen him at all." Teresa and Cameron both stopped eating and looked at each other. Not knowing what to say to Jake. They had completely forgotten to inform him and his family, their parents were good friends after all. How was he going to take the news? He loved the man like a second father. "Jake... My husband passed away 2 months ago. He died in a car accident. Never even made it to the hospital..." Teresa rasped while trying to fight back tears. They quietly began to trail down her cheeks as she stared down at her food, appetite completely disappeared. She tried to remain calm as Cameron got up from the table and went back to his room without a second glance. Jake sat there, staring at the sobbing woman next to him, hoping he hadn't heard her right. Hoping that this was some sick joke. But how could it be? He thought to himself, it was their husband and father she was talking about. Realization hit and shock subsided, his heart breaking for the man he had come to love dearly, understanding that he'll never see him again.

"Oh my god..."