16

I felt like I was on cloud nine. Like I had had the most intense and beautiful experience of my life. My body felt relaxed, free, numb. The good kind of numb. It was wonderful.

Wake up sweetheart...

There was a voice calling me. I couldn't distinguish it, couldn't match the voice with the person.

Time to get up princess, it's noon...

The voice kept talking, slowing bring me back to life.

Come on, wake up.

Wake up.

Wake up...

I opened my eyes slowly, excited to see the two faces of the men who gave me the most amazing orgasm of my life.

But that's not what I saw.

Not even close.

I opened my eyes. The first thing I saw was my uncle's big brown ones shinning in the afternoon sunlight. Looking around, I noticed I was in my own room, in my own bed.

Disappointment filled my insides.

It was all a dream...

I thought to myself. Feeling stupid that I had just had such a spine tingling dream. I squeezed my legs shut, feeling the wetness between my legs. Trying my best to hide my angry mood, I smiled at my uncle as best as I could.

"Good morning, sweetheart. How are you feeling?"

Pissed and horny as hell...

"Great! How are you amazing uncle of mine?"

"Fantastic, I came in to wake you and say that I'm going to be out all day today. Lots of work that needs to be done." I heard him say with a heavy sigh. I smiled at him brightly, laughing a little at his pout. "Well then, I hope you have a good day at work. Don't stress yourself out too much. I love you." I muttered as I leaned in and planted a quick kiss on his cheek before getting up and heading to the bathroom. "I'll see you later, honey." I heard him call out before hearing my bedroom door shut.

After finishing up my necessities in the bathroom, I headed to my bedside and checked my phone.I saw I had a text from Cameron: Hey, are you still coming over? Seeing as he sent it 45 minutes ago, I quickly texted him back: yeah, sorry. I fell asleep again. I'll be over as soon as I'm done getting ready.

~

I walked up to their door, the feeling of Deja vù running through me. I was irritated. I couldn't believe I had had such a great dream.

Such a leg weakening dream..

Taking in a deep breath as soon as I heard the door knob turning, I smiled. Just like in my dream, Jake and Cameron were both at the door when it swung open. But, to my even more utter disappointment, they weren't in just swim shorts. They were fully dressed, but still looking good enough to eat. I held back the urge to just eat them up then and there.

"Hey! I'm sorry for being so late." Both laughed, a laugh that had my legs going even weaker at the sound.

Cameron stepped forward, extending his arms and pulling her into his strong embrace. She felt oddly safe in his arms, instantly melting into them as she breathed in his cologne. "It's alright, we have nothing to do anyway so we just thought we'd call you up." Cam smiled sweetly.

"Okay okay its my turn now. It's great to see you again, Soph." Jake smiled, his perfect teeth on full display. He too brought her into his muscular arms, and again she felt safe being in them as she breathed in his musky scent.

"Come in." Jake said as he hesitantly pulled away from her, secretly wanting to keep her in his arms all day. They both stepped aside to let her in first.

As I walked through the door I could've sworn I saw Cameron bite his lip as eyes raked up my body. I'm just imagining things I told myself as I looked around the entrance way. The door shut behind me and then both men were in my line of vision. "Come on," Cameron spoke up, "let's go sit in the backyard, we've been inside all day and honestly, I think I'm about to lose my mind. I need some air." Sophia smiled bigger, letting a giggle escape her lips. A giggle that sounded like music to Jake and Cameron's ears. They proceeded to the backyard, where they sat at the big patio table, underneath the huge umbrella. It was silent, each of them enjoying the scenery. It wasn't awkward. They sat quietly together comfortably, like as if they've been best friends forever. They sat and conversed, talking about recent events, the latest gossip among the upper class elites like school girls, causing each other laughs at their childish behavior. Hours passed without them noticing. Eventually they ran out of topics and sat in comfortable silence. Just enjoying each other's presence.

Sophia looked at the men at her sides, admiring how good they looked. Their jawlines sharp enough to cut her, hair the perfect combination of messy and recently done. Her hands were itching to run through their hair.

Or all over them... Her mind told her.

She scowled at herself silently.

She must have been staring for a while, having headed off into her own little world because she suddenly had fingers snapping in front of her face. "Hey, welcome back." Jake joked, smiling and chuckling as Sophia blushed. "Sorry, I zoned out..." She trailed off, hoping they don't ask her what she was thinking about. They smiled at her, turning back to the scenery. Sophia let out a sigh, going back to her thoughts.

She imagined herself getting some confidence and taking control of the desire she had growing in her belly. The need to have both Jake and Cameron pound her senselessly, make her eyes roll back and legs go numb. Her pussy clenched deliciously at the images developing in her head. She pictured their cocks, long and hard. Her mouth watered at the thought of taking them in her mouth. Have Jake pound her while Cameron fucked her mouth. Then have them switch places, taking turns in her mouth before they reached their peak and made her swallow everything they had to give her. She almost drooled at the thought.

She wanted so desperately to speak up and demand them to strip in front of her and have their way with her. To take her right there in their backyard and make her theirs. She squirmed in her seat, imagining them laying her down on the table and spreading her legs wide, watching as their eyes stared at her drenched pussy, pink and ready for them. They licked their lips, getting on their knees and tasting her essence a little, moaning at how sweet she tasted before diving back in and devouring her like as if she was the very best and last meal they'll ever have. Her back arching off the table and an almost pornographic moan escaping her parted lips. Her legs shaking slightly as she felt them spread her lower lips to get better access to her. Feeling as one of them suckled on her clit and another mouth sucking all around her tight, wet hole. Teasing her mercilessly.

She came back to reality then, panting a little at the fantasy she and just had. She was shocked at herself, mentally slapping herself for being so... Perverted.

She was embarrassed to say the least.

But what she didn't know was that both Jake and Cameron were having similar thoughts...