11 (Pt. 2)

Jake regained his breath as Cameron began stroking his shaft again, feeling as Jake grew hard. Groaning quietly, he relaxed and let the sensations takeover. "Are you tired?" Cameron asked in a low voice. "N-no." He smirked, knowing he was about to completely dry the poor boy out. An idea came to mind.

"You know what's going to happen next?"

"What.."

"I'm going to fuck that smart mouth of yours. And you, my little fuck toy, are going to take everything I give you until I say so. Understand?" Jake whimpered at his words, already fully hard and excited at what's about to happen. He nodded his head as Cameron smiled, satisfied by his response.

"Are you ready?"

"Yes."

Cameron crawled up the length of Jake's body, stopping when he was sitting on Jake's chest. "Open." Jake slowly opened his mouth, staring right at Cameron with big, innocent eyes. Cameron groaned, grabbing himself and stroking hard. Scooting up closer, he grabbed Jake by the hair and brought his cock to his mouth. Eagerly, he moved his head forward and took him in. Air came out through Cameron's clenched teeth as he felt Jake's warm, wet mouth encase him. Thrusting into his mouth, Jake moaned, erupting a deep groan from Cameron's throat. Cameron leaned forward, grabbed onto the bed frame, and began thoroughly fucking Jake's mouth, moans and grunts spill out of him. Jake continued to moan around him, loving the sounds he was making.

"F-fuck, I'm so c-close." Cameron whimpered, reaching his orgasm quickly. Hearing this made Jake want to make him cum even more so he began to suck harder, earning louder moans form Cameron. "I'm coming! Fuck Fuck Fuck!" Cameron spilled himself in his mouth, Jake swallowing it all as he continued sucking, wanting to get it all out of him.

Not wanting to waste another second, he uncuffed Jake's legs, pulling them up by the knees, and spreading them wide. Jake gasped at the sudden movements, not being able to get the words out as Cameron reached over to the bedside table, grabbed a condom and lubricant, and proceeded to put it on and rub the lubricant onto Jake's lower parts.

"Are you ready?" Cameron asked, wanting to have consent to continue. Jake nodded, not trusting his voice to speak. Cameron was already hard again just by looking at Jake in such a sensitive state. So, reaching down, he grabbed himself again and in one swift move, buried himself deep. Jake cried out, pain and pleasure flooding him instantly.

Cameron threw his head back, releasing his own moan loudly into the otherwise quiet room. Looking back down, he leaned towards Jake a little and said, "How do you feel, baby boy?" As he gently stroked his hair. "It's okay, baby. It'll feel amazing soon. I promise. You're doing so good. You feel so good wrapped around me, baby." Jake could only moan at his words, the pleasure overcoming the slight pain he had felt. Soon, both boys were moaning and grunting together, getting off to one another, watching each other come close to orgasm again.

"I'm gonna come, baby. Are you gonna come? Say you're gonna come, please!" Cameron pleaded, wanting to let go. The pleasure becoming too much to continue the angry dom facade. "Y-yes. Please, I wanna cum, I need to cum, pl-" was what Jake could get out before he came all over Cameron's abs, seeing stars behind closed eyes. Once he had come down, he realized Cameron had taken the cuffs off but before he could utter a word, Cameron was dragging him to the wall. He pushed him against it, turned him around so he was facing the wall, and slammed into him hard. Jake screamed so loud, he felt as though the neighbors had heard him. Without giving him a second to re-adjust, Cameron began pounding him, grabbing him by the hair and forcing his head back to look at him.

Dragging his nails down Jake's back, Cameron grabbed his hips and started thrusting harder. Jake didn't even know that would be possible, he was already so close to the edge again.

"I think I'm gonna come!" Jake screamed only to receive a harsh smack to his ass, causing him to groan louder. "You're not coming until I say so, got it?" Cameron replied, continuing his assault on him roughly. Jake concentrated on not cumming but the need was getting to be too much for him. "P-please! May I come? Please! I need it s-so bad!" Jake began to beg, tears welling up in his eyes from the overwhelming feeling. A loud groan sounded from the back of Cameron's throat. "Yes baby, you may come now." That was all he needed to hear. Within seconds Jake was coming on the wall in front of him, head spinning, panting harder than before.

Jake's knees gave out as soon as cameron pulled out. Cameron saw Jake begin to slip and rushed to grab him by the torso, pulling him against his hard, toned body. Turning around again, Jake put his hands on Cameron's hips, looking right into his eyes. A small smile spread across Cam's face. "Are you okay?" he asked in a soft voice. "I didn't hurt you did I?" Jake smiled big at his concern. "I'm okay, that was amazing." He said, blushing a little. Cameron smiled as he led him back to his bed where they both laid in silence. Checking the clock, Cameron noticed it was only 11:23 am. "You did so good for me, baby. I'm so proud of you." He smiled at him, wrapping him up in his arms.

A few minutes later Cameron looked back at Jake and with a serious voice he said, "You're not ever going to do that to me again, understand? I'm the only person you should be having sex dreams about." Jake's eyes widened at his words, knowing very well he had pushed it too far. "Yes Cameron, I won't do that again." He responded, to which Cameron smiled all over again.

"Good, now sleep. You need to get your energy back for today's plans."