29

"Alright, let's not freak out. We can talk it out. That's why we're here."

"What? Does it bother you that I've fucked Sophia? More than once, might I add." Jax smirked, challenging the guys with his eyes. I wanted to jump over the table and rip his head off. Jake looked at me, I couldn't gauge his emotions, there were too many. Was he hurt? He looked away before I could figure it out. Cameron was almost fuming. I knew he wanted to choke Jax out. Me and him were on the same page. "Don't tell me you're jealous guys, you were nothing but a fuck anyway so what's the issue?" Jax was really rubbing salt to the wound right now. "Jax please." I begged. Please shut your big ass mouth.

"Should I tell you a couple stories? I got some good ones." He looked like the evil villian of a story. Fuck he's such an asshole. Jake looked down at his food in front of him, his jaw clenching. Cameron stared at him, calm rage simmering beneath the surface. Jax took that as his cue to continue. "Well, one of the most memorable times was just last year. She texted me, asking to fuck. It was like two in the morning. Obviously, I wasn't gonna turn her down, if she asked me to fuck, I'm gonna do it, ya know? I'm a good friend like that..." I could feel the tension increasing with every word he spoke. Please god, let the light above my head explode and send me straight to you.

"When she got here, she immediately began kissing me. I mean, this girl wasn't wasting any time! Sophia started kissing me everywhere, down my neck all over my chest, down my stomach, anywhere she could reach really. She almost tore my clothes off trying to get to my dick." He laughed like he was telling a funny story. I cupped my head in my hands, looking down in embarrassment. "She kissed down my hips, getting closer and closer to my dick. Then, just as she got to my dick, she slowly-" Jake slammed his fist into the table, scaring the shit outta me. I'm surprised he didn't break the table. Cameron stood abruptly, his chair squeaking against the ground. "Wait, Cameron," Before I could finish, his fist connected with Jax's face, the impact knocking his face to the side.

My eyes almost fell out of my head, I was too shocked to speak. Jax stood too, checking his face for blood. He chuckled as he looked at Cameron. Jax amazed me. He wasn't one to let his emotions win too easily. Definitely the most patient person I know. I'm surprised he was so relaxed now. "Didn't like my story?" He stared at him, collected as ever. Jake stood as well, "I think this was a mistake. I'm gonna go." He headed towards the door. "Jake wait!" I ran after him, "Jax please." I begged him. He looked at me and smiled a little, finally deciding to cooperate. "Okay fine. Guys listen. This isn't how Soph wanted this to go." "Oh really? Then what was supposed to happen." Cameron scoffed.

"The initial plan was to have us all actually get along. I'm just not the greatest person sometimes. But I'm willing to make an effort. For her." He looked at me. Cam and Jake shared a glance. "You haven't done a great job so far." Jake commented. Jax cleared his throat. "Well now I'm being serious. We have to make this work. For her." He walked to the living room, me following behind him. The guys hesitated but agreed. "Okay, Sophia, take it away." I sighed, rubbing my hands on my thighs. "I wanted to clear things up. But now I don't know where to start." "How about telling us what you two are to each other." Fuck, Cameron just wanted to rip the bandaid off. "Me and Jax are just friends. We never dated. But yes, we were, are, fuck buddies. We haven't had sex in about seven months." I wasn't gonna hide anything, if they wanted the truth, they were gonna get it. Cameron inhaled sharply through his nose, Jake's fists clenched at his sides.

"Listen, I know you guys don't like me. I've known since last night. You don't hide it very well. But you need to understand, we're nothing but friends. And, I know she likes you both, not in a friend way either. I know she's caught feelings for you both. "JAX" I looked at him then at the other two. They were stunned into silence. I knew they didn't feel the same. It's over. They'll never want anything to do with me again. I went to say something when, "Is that true, Sophia?" Barely being able to look at Jake in the eyes, I nodded. Jax looked between us, waiting for someone to say something. "Look, I don't expect you to feel the same, or anything at all, towards me. I wasn't even going to tell you but someone can't shut the fuck up." I glared at my dumb ass best friend.

"I feel the same way about you too." It was my turn to be stunned into silence. "W-what?" "I Iike you too, Soph." Jake smiled at me gently. "I know you both like her." "How do you know?" "She told me, everything," he teased. "I know what you three have been up to. I know it all." I looked at Cameron, was he blushing? "Oh don't get all blushy and shy with me now, dude, not after all the shit you've both done to Sophia." He laughed. "I'm gonna be honest with you, I told Sophia she should talk to you about last night. She was very upset about our interaction. Our little Sophia here is very protective of me, she's always defended me." He laughed, "I want you three to come clean, sort out this problem." "You told him about us?" Jake looked at me, completely astonished. "She surrrrrrrrre did!" Jax screamed above me. Glaring at him, I looked back at Jake, "Yes. I did. But only because I know that he won't tell anyone else about it." "You don't want people to know about us?" Cameron's disappointment was clear. "Cameron, understand, It's not that she doesn't want to, or is ashamed of it. But in the society that we live in, taboo relationships like yours are frowned upon. If this comes out, people aren't going to take to it. What do you think people are going to say? They'll never accept it. You'll never hear the end of it."

~ Cameron ~

As much as I hated to hear it, he's right. I don't want Sophia to be the center of a scandal because of me. I knew about the risks of this. I knew that we should keep quiet. But I can't! I want the world to know. I want to show our relationship off. I want everyone to know I'm in love with these two people. I want to flaunt Sophia in everyone's face. Because she's perfect. I nodded my head, seeing her saddened face. "I know it's not ideal. But we need to keep this private." I looked at Jake, I knew he understood too. "So, what now?" He asked. "Well, I... I don't know." I scratched my neck, too nervous to suggest anything. Everyone stayed quiet, I guess we were all too scared. "Oh my fucking god," Jax groaned, "We're gonna play dumb? That's the game we're playing?" He looked at all of us, expecting someone to say something. Rolling his eyes, he continued. "All three of you like each other, you all want this, poly relationship. So? What are you waiting for? You two made it perfectly clear last night." He pointed at us.

Sighing, I finally spoke, "Sophia, what do you think? Are you okay with taking this risk? Will you accept us both? You need to be a thousand percent sure. I won't push this on you." She smiled at me, her eyes gleaming.

~ Sophia ~

No one has ever had this much consideration for me. Not even Santiago cared this much about what I thought. Why is he so sweet? Jesus, gushing over someone for just caring about my opinion? Satan is playing baseball with the bar in hell. "Jake, I know how you feel about her, do you want this?" He asked him, hopeful. Jake smiled at us, nodding his head gently. "See? Was that so hard? I knew you guys could do it!" Jax beamed at us. "Now, I'm gonna put that out there, I support you three. I got your backs. If Sophia's happy. So am I."

"So, Sophia? What do you say? Will you have us both?" Cameron sounded hopeful. Jake had an expectant look on his face, he really wanted me to say yes. Do I want to say yes? I mean, the sex is fantastic, and I gotta admit, Jake's mouth works wonders. They're also so sweet and protective, it's nice having someone care about me like this. But do I want to risk social suicide? I know it shouldn't be an issue, but these stuck up assholes would kill for something to talk about. Something to stick their noses in. Think Sophia, think. Do you want this? Them? Glancing between them, I cleared my throat.

"If you're okay with sharing me, I'm okay with being both of yours."