The Shining Beacon Pt 2/2

CONTENT WARNING:

This story will contain graphic depictions of one or all of the following: Self-harm and drug addiction. Those who suffer from depression or who do not desire to read depictions of one or all of the above-mentioned topics should not read any further or skip over the parts. I will be mentioning before each graphic part if you would not like to read it. Thank you.

I do not own RWBY, RWBY is owned by Rooster Teeth and their affiliates. Thanks, now onto the story!

"Everyone is selfish... Even if it hurts you, they won't think twice." - Y/N L/N

(Y/N POV)

After around 15 minutes or so, Ruby, Jaune, and I found our way to the Beacon auditorium. We all looked around, amazed at the size of it. I opened my mouth to speak until I was cut off by a familiar voice.

"Ruby! Over here! I saved you a spot!"

We all looked over to see Yang waving at us. Ruby looked at us and then spoke,

"Oh! Hey, I-I gotta go! I'll see you after the ceremony! Come on Y/N, you're gonna come with me!"

I mentally cursed before simply nodding. Ruby gave a smile before waving to Jaune and dashing over to Yang. 

"Hey, Wait! Where am I supposed to find another nice, quirky girl and cool guy to talk to?!" I heard Jaune say. I rolled my eyes and scoffed at his choice of words.

I hesitantly followed behind Ruby at a sluggish pace. Once we made it over, Yang started a conversation,

"Oh hey Y/N! I see you met up with Ruby again." She winked at me and I simply groaned.

"Anyway, how's your first day going, little sister?" Yang continued.

"You mean since you ditched me and I exploded?!"

"Yikes. Meltdown already?"

I chuckled and Yang looked over at me.

"No, she literally exploded. Right in the courtyard."

Yang smiled and rose an eyebrow at me.

"Are you being sarcastic?"

Ruby grumbled and shook her head.

"I wish! I tripped over some crabby girl's luggage, and then she yelled at me, and then I sneezed, and then I exploded, and then she yelled at me again, and I felt really, really bad, and I just wanted her to stop yelling at me!"

I nodded my head in agreement. Looking around Yang and Ruby, I saw Weiss approaching. 

"You!" Weiss shouted out at Ruby.

Ruby squealed and jumped into Yang's arms, frightened.

"Oum! It's happening again!"

"You're lucky we weren't blown off the side of the cliff!"

I had a small smile on my face, observing the encounter. Yang simply deadpanned at her sister.

"Oh my Oum, you really exploded."

Ruby blushed and then argued back,

"It was an accident."

Little Red then turned to Weiss before speaking again, "It was an accident!"

Weiss scoffed before holding up a pamphlet with the title, "DUST for dummies and other Inadequate Individuals"

Ruby looked at Weiss questioningly. The Schnee cleared her throat before speaking out something that seemed very scripted.