Am I a Burden?

CONTENT WARNING:

This story will contain graphic depictions of one or all of the following: Self-harm and drug addiction. Those who suffer from depression or who do not desire to read depictions of one or all of the above-mentioned topics should not read any further or skip over the parts. I will be mentioning each graphic part if you would not like to read it. Thank you.

I do not own RWBY, RWBY is owned by Rooster Teeth and their affiliates. Thanks, now onto the story!

"They hated me for who I was. Well, now I'll really give them someone to hate." - Y/N L/N

(Ruby POV)

Me, Yang, and Blake had woken up early, preparing for the day. Weiss was currently asleep in her bed, but that was about to change. Yang and I smiled at each other. I walked up to Weiss' bedside and brought a whistle out of my pocket. Leaning in towards Weiss, I blew on the whistle, waking up Weiss effectively, as well as making her fall out of bed.

"Good morning, Team RWBY!" I shouted out, excited.

"What in the world is wrong with you???" Weiss exclaimed, still on the floor.

"Now that you're awake, we can officially begin our first order of business."

Weiss stood up and started dusting herself off.

"Excuse me?"

Yang held up a ton of random objects before speaking herself,

"Decorating!"

"What?!" Weiss shouted.

Blake lifted her suitcase.

"We still have to unpack."

The suitcase suddenly opened, and its contents spilled out all over the floor.

"Aaaaaand clean..." Blake added on.

Weiss looked at the three with a deadpan look until I blew the whistle at her again.

"Aaaalright! Weiss, Blake, Yang, and their fearless leader Ruby have begun their first mission!" I exclaimed, pumping my fist into the air.

"Banzai!" 

Blake and Yang came to my sides, doing the same pose, before yelling out with me,

"Banzai!"

Weiss continued deadpanning at us, then we started decorating. Yang set up a poster of some guys named "THE ACHIEVE MEN" on her side of the room. Weiss put up a painting of Forever Fall, position it perfectly, then walked away. Blake was putting away her books on the shelves, dropping a book. I looked at it from the corner of my eye to read the cover. It was title "Ninjas of Love." Blake Widened her eyes and looked around quickly, hiding it just as fast as it fell. I mentally noted this, thinking I should check it out myself later. I slashed a portion of the curtains off. Looking around the room, we were proud of the decorations, but the problem was there was no space for the beds. The beds were currently all piled up in the middle of the room.

"This isn't going to work," Weiss stated.

"It is a bit cramped..." Blake added on

"Maybe we should ditch some of our stuff..." Yang said.

I took a second to look at the situation, then a great idea popped up in my head.

"Or we could ditch the beds... and replace them with bunk beds!" I yelled.

"Umm, that sounds incredibly dangerous," Weiss responded

"And super-awesome!" Yang continued.

"It does seem efficient." Blake voiced.