Liar

CONTENT WARNING:

This story will contain graphic depictions of one or all of the following: Self-harm and drug addiction. Those who suffer from depression or who do not desire to read depictions of one or all of the above-mentioned topics should not read any further or skip over the parts. I will be mentioning before each graphic part if you would not like to read it. Thank you.

I do not own RWBY, RWBY is owned by Rooster Teeth and their affiliates. Thanks, now onto the story!

Weiss POV

I sat on my bed, hands folded on my lap. In front of me, my father was pacing back and forth, steaming in anger.

"Unbelievable. Absolutely unbelievable," He said.

He stopped moving, turning to me and pointing.

"Do you have any idea what your stunt cost us?" He continued.

"I-" I tried responding, but I was cut off.

"And don't think I'm just talking about Lien here! Our reputation! Our... our..."

He stopped speaking, instead signing and holding his head.

"I want to leave," I said flatly.

"I beg your pardon?"

"I said I want to leave. I don't want to stay here anymore. I don't want to stay in Atlas anymore!" I erupted.

"Young lady, I don't give a damn about what you want! This isn't about you. This is about the Schnee family name and your apparent insistence on dragging it through the mud!"

I stood up in anger,

"I have done nothing but fight to uphold the honor of my family name, a name that you married into!"

I felt a sting on my cheek at that moment. I looked at my father in shock, holding a hand to my cheek.

He slapped me...?

My father spoke, sounding now calm, but still intimidating.

"This behavior of yours is incredibly disappointing. You couldn't possibly understand the lengths I've gone to in order to keep this family where it is. You think running off like your sister is going to make the Schnee name stronger? You're wrong. Siding with her only divides us."

"I'm not siding with anyone. I'm doing what I feel is right, and that does not include wasting my time up here..." I said.

My father walked away from me, rolling his eyes, so I continued speaking.

"With these clueless people in Atlas. The Schnee family legacy isn't yours to leave. It's mine, and I'll do it as a Huntress."

I'll find you, Ruby, Yang, Blake... Y/N... I'll make my way back and we can figure something out...

Y/N POV

The faunus called Tyrian looked up at me from the floor, a grin on his face. I'd heard of him from Cinder during one of our talks. I guess he's batshit crazy.

"Y/N Branwen, Qrow Branwen, Aiko L/N, and Cinder...? The goddess will be pleased if I take you all out!" He giggled manically.

"There's no way you can take every single one of us, Tyrian," Cinder said, forming a sword in her hand.

"Oh, even I know that! That's why they're here!!" He giggled, pointing behind us. Standing behind the huge group, was Reaver, his sword in hand, as well as Emerald, Mercury, and Grimm that didn't seem to care about them. It wasn't a huge amount of Grimm, but enough to keep most of us busy.