Forever Fall

CONTENT WARNING:

This story will contain graphic depictions of one or all of the following: Self-harm and drug addiction. Those who suffer from depression or who do not desire to read depictions of one or all of the above-mentioned topics should not read any further or skip over the parts. I will be mentioning each graphic part if you would not like to read it. Thank you.

I do not own RWBY, RWBY is owned by Rooster Teeth and their affiliates. Thanks, now onto the story!

"It was my fault. I let you break me. I showed you who I was, and you took advantage of it." Y/N L/N

(Y/N POV)

The sound of running water was the only sound I could hear right now. I was washing my face, trying to keep myself up. It was around 5 in the morning and last night, I had stayed up all night just thinking. After a couple of minutes, I turned off the faucet and dried off my face. I looked up at the mirror. My normally glowing red eyes appeared almost dull, with large bags underneath them. My hair was a little messier than usual, and  I was starting to grow a slight stubble. I sighed and walked out of the bathroom. I picked up my combat clothes and slipped them on. We had a field trip down to Forever Fall later today, so I might as well just stay in my combat clothes.

After putting on some cologne, I walked out of my room and strolled around the school. After a few minutes, I had made my way to one of the many balconies around Beacon. Standing there, was the one and only Yang Xiao Long. She was wearing her nightwear still, drinking a cup of coffee. I made my way over to her and stopped right next to her.

"Hey there, Sunshine," I greeted her.

She looked over at me and gave a smile.

"Hey Y/N!"

"What are you doing up so early?"

"I could ask you the same thing."

We stared each other down, before breaking down into laughter. The sun was still rising, leaving the sky a beautiful color.

"So, how's everything been, Yang?"

She looked back over the balcony and stared off for a few seconds, then spoke,

"It's been amazing. I'm on a team with my own sister and two other great girls. Everything is going great right now. What about you?"

I looked down at the ground for a few moments, deep in thought. Yang simply waited for me to respond.

"Well... I think I've been doing alright. Quite a few things going through my mind right now. Not sure what to do."

Yang turned and looked at me. She was observing me very closely.

"It's Weiss, isn't it?"

I quickly looked up right at her. She grinned and winked at me.

"How'd you know?"

"I didn't, you just told me."

I groaned and facepalmed. 

I can't believe I just fell for that...

She let out a loud laugh, then got serious.

"So, what is it about Weiss? I can probably guess, but I'd like to hear it from you."

I sighed and quickly answered, not needing to think about it.

"Well, if you couldn't tell... I'm starting to develop feelings for her. I'm not falling in love with her or anything, but it's definitely enough to keep her constantly running through my mind."