Initiation

CONTENT WARNING:

This story will contain graphic depictions of one or all of the following: Self-harm and drug addiction. Those who suffer from depression or who do not desire to read depictions of one or all of the above-mentioned topics should not read any further or skip over the parts. I will be mentioning each graphic part if you would not like to read it. Thank you.

I do not own RWBY, RWBY is owned by Rooster Teeth and their affiliates. Thanks, now onto the story!

"They told me to not become a monster... But after what they did, what choice did I have?" - Y/N L/N

(Third Person POV)

After everyone had been launched, we see Ruby soaring through the sky, hitting a bird on her way down.

"Birdie, no!" She shouted

Ruby brought out her weapon, Crescent Rose, in gun form, firing off a few rounds to slow her descent. Once she was close enough to the ground, she changed her weapon into its scythe form and caught the branch of a tree with the blade, allowing her to land without much issue.

Weiss simply used her glyphs to help her slow down and land.

Yang flew through the air at extreme speeds, using her gauntlets to push her farther through the air. Eventually, she crashed into a tree and tumbled to the ground.

Pyrrha crashed through multiple trees, her shield keeping her safe from any damage. Once she landed, she switched her weapon into spear form, quickly looking up around the air. She spotted Jaune and quickly threw her weapon towards him. A loud thump is heard, and then Jaune is heard right after,

"Thank you!"

Pyrrha quickly apologized with a quick sorry.

We find ourselves back with Ruby, as she is running through the forest speaking to herse;f.

"Gotta find Yang! Gotta find Yang, gotta find Yang, gotta find... Yang! Yaaaaaaang! Oh, this is bad, this is really bad... What if I can't find her? What if someone finds her first? Well, there's always Jaune. He's nice. He's funny! I don't think he's very good in a fight though... Ooh! What about Blake?! So mysterious, so calm... Plus she likes books! Then again, I'm not sure I'd be able to hold a conversation with her... Then there's Y/N... Honestly, I really like him. I think he has a few personal problems that I really want to help him with... and he can hold his own in a fight! He's also pretty attractive..."

She started daydreaming until she brought herself out of it,

"Ugh! Okay... Who else do I know in this school? There's Yang, Jaune, Blake, Y/N, andddddd..."

Ruby suddenly stops in her tracks. Ahead, we see Weiss just turning around to meet Ruby's gaze. They stare at each other's eyes for a short while before Weiss turns around and walks away.

"Wait! Where are you going?!"

She saw Weiss continue walking away. Ruby kicked the ground in frustration and spoke to herself,

"We're supposed to be teammates..."

As Weiss walks away, she pushes the occasional plant away and sighs in relief when she hears a voice above her. She looks up and see's Jaune, stuck to the tree by Pyrrha's spear.

"Come on, come on! Stupid!" We hear Jaune mumble to himself.

Jaune keeps trying to pull the spear out of his hood, before finally giving up. Looking down, he sees Weiss. He gives a small wave to her. Weiss stares at him for a second, before turning around and walking back towards Ruby. Once she met back up with Ruby, she started pulling her by her hood and spoke,