I gave you wings to fly

Gerards pov "I have wings Frank? What are you talking about?" I look at him but he just looks slightly behind me. I walk over to the mirror and realise that behind me there are two black feathered objects I reach up to touch them ... Soft... I try to make my self control them. They lift up slightly then star to flutter softly making a soft humming sound I lift up slightly in the air. I realise and start laughing "frankie ... I'm .. I can ... I'm flying" laughing again I turn to face him. He's laughing as well "yes you are gee" he says with a nod and then he reaches up and touches them and kisses me softly on the lip slowly and passionately I feel his arms around me and our bodies fit perfectly together, "I love you so much baby" I say he moves away slightly but our foreheads are still touching he whispers "I love you two my angel."

~le slight time gap~

I hear voices coming from the kids room and I look over at Frank " you can't tell them until we can prove it." he nods sadly and gets up "I'm gonna make them some breakfast. Can you eat ?" I shrug I hadn't really tried but at the mention of food my stomach starts to grumble. "Umm I think we should try, I'm starving" I follow him down the stairs but I have an idea. I fly over the banister trying to keep my wings quiet I land just before Frank get to the bottom he turns to face me and jumps slightly "gee! You scared me" he says giggling i Kiss him on the head and laugh with him. I grab his hand "let's go come on!"
~~~
Hi guys :) leave me a comment if u enjoyed this chapter and please vote thank you xxx