My angel

Franks pov
I take the kids to school slipping gee a quick kiss when they aren't looking. Ethan stopped crying and ate the pancakes then I got them ready and packed lunch. On the way to the school I see something flying above us. I look once again and realise it's gee following us, I smile slightly and put in a cd. "Long ago just like a hearse..." Bandit softly sings in the back Ethan just stares blankly at the CD player. I tussle his hair a little and he looks up at me "baby it's okay," he nods and un buckles from the car. And climbs out bandit runs after him hugging him as the walk into school together. I wish there was a way to keep them safe. I never want them to feel pain or sadness or hurt. Gerard climbs into the car. "hey, baby" he says "hey"'I say still watching after the kids "comon baby lets go to our place." I start to drive home and I feel gerard hand start to graze my thigh I smile but keep facing forward he starts kissing my neck and my chest I giggle slightly and turn into our street he starts to bite at my boxer hem. I turn into our garage and turn towards him and in buckle I climb easily into the back seat e follows me more clumsily and slips his hand under my back holding me close. He kisses me softly bitting my neck I moan and my back arches slightly. I slip my hand through his hair tugging on the back remembering how well we work together our bodies just fit I've never wanted anyone else. He kisses me and I realise how much I need him he makes me feel safe, something that I haven't felt since he fell ill, he slowly slips his hand under my shirt and I smile into our kiss he breaks us apart only slightly. "Frankie?" I nod looking up at him "does this feel different to you?" I think different? Maybe. Better? Yes! But how? "I don't know, it feels, stronger maybe ?" I say. He looks at me hard. "I feel like I love you even more like I need you even more" he says his eyes still searching me "I also feel like I finally see how amazing you are" I feel my self blush a hot red he smiles and softly strokes my face. "I love you so much" I smile and kiss him again he then pulls me out of the car and we tumble up the stairs into our room our room... That feels good.
-le sexy time skip-
Gerards pov
I lay there next to a very naked Frank and watch his chest softly raise and fall slowly and quietly I climb out of bed and walk over to my old lyric Book and j start writing away Putting all my feeling down into a song. "The only hope for me is you"