Look through a childs eye

Gerards pov
It feels so good to have Frank in my arms. To have him look at me with his eye full of love. The same amount of love and care (if not more) than the first night we were together his perfect smile and his perfect jaw line. How could I have asked for anything more. "Gee?" He says breaking me out of my trance "yeah?" I respond "the kids are going to be at school and stuff all day today" he says with a underlying sound of playfulness and lust "well that's good coz I definitely need more of you today" I say bitting at his neck. Then we both turn our heads towards the sound of foot steps coming from up stairs Frank puts the pancakes on the table and grabs the spreads. A small sinking feeling hits me as I realise that the kids won't be able to see me I sit cross legged on the floor in the corner and hold back tears Frank looks at me Nd runs over "don't worry baby we Will figure this all out, I will find a way to bring you back" he gently touches one of my wings "and I also think you look sexy with those wings" I giggle still feeling sad and the kids Come running down the stairs arguing "what's going on ?" Frank asks the kids standing up and trying not to look back at me "Ethan keeps calling me crazy daddy! Just because I said I know that dad is still alive or at lease .. Part of him is" I look at her confused and scared as does Frank. "Wait honey what do you mean?" SHe looks at him as though he just asked her how to butter bread but answers "but dad, don't you feel it two ? I just still feel like he's looking after me and caring for me. Plus ! Last night im sure I heard him laugh" I start to cry and I just want to hug her and tell her how much I love her then Ethan starts to cry "he's not okay ? He's dead he's gone just stop!" He runs out into the bathroom crying and Frank runs after him I look at bandit and she almost looks right back at me. " I know you're there daddy ... Gerard please come back" I stand up and kiss her forehead she smiles "I knew I was right" she says simply and then walks up to the table and starts making breakfast.

Franks pov
I run after Ethan and knock on the bathroom door "Ethan sweet heart open the door" he doesn't answer me but hear the lock slips an I push open the door to my puffy faced son "I'm sorry daddy ..."
Ethan, I know, I'm sorry. I promise you that things will at easier and that I love you and so does everyone else. We aren't going to leave you. And you know what? I really do think dad is still here with us because I have you and bandit who remind me of him , it's not easy but we will do it" I say it all whilst running my Hand through his hair. He gives me a watery grin and I kiss him on the forehead. "Comon quick before bandit eats all the pancakes!" I say teasingly and he runs back into the kitchen