Is this actually happening?

Gerards pov

After a while of sitting on the floor, well I'm sat in the floor Frankie is Sat on me, i carry him over to the couch where we cuddle until the soft afternoon sun comes through reminding us that it would be time to get the kids soon. "Frankie, I love you so much" he snuggles into me more and a muffled "I love you two" and I hug him closer he looks up at me with a childish grin "be right back" he says and runs quickly up the stairs I just look after him waiting patiently and slightly confused for him to get back. He stumbles down the stairs with a massive big book in his arms. And I just look at him "what is it frank?" He says nothing but hands me the book that has the words "my first and last love" written on it I open it to see pictures of us, me and him, the kids, Mikey, Ray, Bob, all of us .next to each photo a sentence or song lyrics a picture of our wedding catches my eye and the comment says "I married you till death do us part but I wasn't expecting the end so soon... I miss you" i start to cry but suddenly i'm not crying because of the book but i'm crying because the pain in my head comes back worse than the last time i feel my legs give way and i fall helplessly to the ground like a rag doll. All i can do it wait for it to end, i can feel frank shaking me and calling me but i can't respond the pain flows slowly away when i can finally talk i stutter "wa...water ...frank please" he hurries into the kitchen i sit up and try to breath as best i can. suddenly the door opens and the kids walk in talking to mikey about their day.

 " i painted a picture" "i made a castle out of sticks for a proj...." then everything is silent. except for bandit who has already seen me before she just smiles at me and says "hi daddy" she walks into the kitchen as if im a normal occurrence. however both mikey and ethan are staring as though i killed in front of them. mikey looked almost translucent he was so pale "gee?" he says stuttering "is that really you?" i look at him and just nod slowly. "how the fuck..." i jump up and hug him tightly. "i missed you"i whisper and he hugs me back. He starts crying into my shoulder as ethan squeezes in-between us and wraps his arms around me. "daddy!" i hear frank come back into the room "they see you gee!" he says slightly confused but also happy. "what do you mean?" mikey asks releasing me and wiping tears away. i explain the whole situation as simply as possible but even then its quite a long story. by the end mikey is looking skeptical and both kids had gotten too confused and had started playing with their toys about half way through. "Gee is this real?" i sigh " yeah, i know it sounds crazy but its the truth i dont really understand... i mean i thought that frankie would be the only one who would see me but well, i keep getting these pains and now you see me and ethan... i don't even know how to fix this!" mikey looks at me pushes his glasses up his nose " Gerard youve always looked after me and now its my turn. dont worry we will fix this. and for a split second i believed him. 

___

i'm sooooo sorry but im back for good now i promise ill update soon !