The new chapter (im back??)

Hi :3 im back I think I'm gonna try my best to finish this story because of one person who messaged me and reminded me of how much I used to love this story!
~~~
Le big time skip~~ about a year, currently in Mexico about to film live in Mexico. ~~~
Frankies POV
As the sun rises and breaks through a gap in the blinds I open my eyes and blink trying to focus on the room. The soft sound of Gerard's breathing comforting me as I wriggle my way into his arms and sigh content with life. I feel him move and turn to face him as he wakes up. "Good morning baby" is say moving his hair from his face and kissing his forehead. "Good morning handsome" he says and pulls me closer. I look over at the time 7:35, we have about half an hour till the children wake up "babe come have a shower ?" I say looking down at him, his eyes light up and he almost jumps out of bed pulling off his underwear and clambering towards the bath room. I laugh at him, following him into the shower pulling my shirt and underwear off.
~one streamy shower later ~
As I brush my hair and finish getting ready i hear the kids making noise in the hotel room next dooxr. "I'll go" Gerard says smiling at me. He kisses me softly on the head and opens the door to the conjoining room where the kids are. I keep looking in the mirror finish off my hair and quickly do my eyeliner. I then walk in to the room and hear bandit squealin, I giggle and shake my head as I see G and Ethan tickling her on the bed. I sneak up behind Ethan and pick him up into my arms cuddling him and tickling him. "Good morning daddy f" he says Once he catches his breath. And we all sit on the bed having a cuddle. "Breakfast ?" I ask looking at Gee he nods and we walk down to the hotel restaurant.

~~
I need your help! I'm not very good at this anymore 😂 so if any of you wanna write or send me ideas that would be fantastic! I don't want this to go on much longer because I'd like to start something new! But yeah I should finish this first so please message me or comment with ideas and I'll give you a shout out if i use your idea! Thank you ❤️ em