mine yours and ours

-- time hop since last chapter its now later that night- 

Frankies pov--

i slowly sit up off  gerard's comfy lap and kiss him on the forehead. "gee, im gonna go make some coffee want one?" i ask even though i know his answer all ready " yeah please baby!" he says and snuggles up more on the sofa pulling the soft blanket higher over his face. i giggle, hes so adorable! i slip into the routine and almost robotically turn the coffee maker on. I take out two cups and some milk and look in our cupboard for anything that gerard might like to eat. suddenly my phone rings and i answer it. 

"hello?" i say softly as i don't want to wake the kids. "hey frank! its courtney,just wanted to let you know that we released the black parade album yesterday and with amazing results  you're going to have to start thinking about ... maybe in the future... getting a new lead singer?" i could tell she felt bad for having to say this her voice got quieter as she spoke. "its okay court something good might come up soon." i said even though i had no idea when or even if it would be possible for gerard to go back to normal. she sighs "yeah hopefully frank, i dont know what you have in mind but for the love of god i hope it works." yeah so did i. "thanks C, ill see you soon bye" "bye frank."

i wonder back into the room to see gerard with his head in his hands. i run over to him quickly and place the cups on the floor but he looks up at me "it's okay frankie, it doesn't hurt so bad anymore. its like a numb headache i wonder what is happening to me." as if on cue there was a flash of light and there in the middle of the room was a hooded man with piercing beautiful blue eyes and black hair. "gerard, you still haven't worked  it out ?" he asks almost laughing. gerard shakes his head. "no, please enlighten me oh intelligent one" gerard says sarcastically but the man only smiles and says "your 'good deed' is you helping all those people with your songs. all the people whose lives you've saved and all the people who smiled because your songs reminded them that they are still loved. you're becoming you again because of them and at this rate you should be completely back to normal by tomorrow afternoon and people who aren't closely related to you won't even remember your death. you are an amazing person who has changed and saved so many lives and i hope you continue to make a difference." and with that he left.

"frank ... is this real? you saw it too right?" he asks me stuttering i hug him. "of course its real silly you're all those things you're incredible i just can't believe you want to be with me " he pulls me close and kisses my cheek. "i never want anyone else, only you forever. even if i do get two of those." he says and we fall onto the sofa together we sit and drink our coffee still entwined together. In that moment i know how lucky i was to be married to this man. A man who truly has made a difference. "i love you gee" i say and pull him in closer.