Take me to church

Gerards pov
I start to feel hungry again and turn to look at frankie who is still happily sleeping on the bed so I creep out the room and float down the stairs the soft fluttering of my wings following me down the stairs I fly into the kitchen and open the fridge. I dance a little and softy whisper "left over pancakes" I smile and start cooking turning on my fall out boy mixer cd. I dance around the kitchen so happy that I don't hear Frank slip up behind me and wrap his hands around my waist. "Hey baby, pancakes ? Again?" He says with a laugh "well I'm hungry and pancakes are //always// a good idea" he giggles and kisses me on the cheek "Awh yeah okay, wanna coffee ?" I nod and go back to cooking the sound of the butter sizzling in the pan and I pour out the 4th lot of thick batter In.
My head starts to feel like it's flying above me and I stop being able to hear the music all I can hear is ringing. I hear a distant sound of the door knocking and I think Frank goes to open it after a few seconds I can't take the pain in my head any longer I slip to the ground and cover my head. I hear a voice a harsh sounding voice say "what hurts is gonna save you" this is repeated until suddenly, as swiftly as it came the sound leaves as frankie comes back into the room he looks at me startled and comes to my side immediately and helps me up "baby? What happened" I shake my head and hold my self up on the table. "I don't know ... Who was at the door?" He looks at me and worriedly wraps his arms around me "just some bibley people trying to get me to go to the Easter service" he says and I realise what this means "frankie I think we have to go," he looks up at me puzzled "this voice, it kept saying the same thing. 'What hurts you is gonna save you' why else would this happen just as they arrive and stop as they leave ? Frankie we have to go on Sunday ... We have to" he nods, reaches up and kisses me "of course baby, anything" I sigh and slip back to the floor frankie climbs onto my lap "we can do this gee, I know it"
~~|
Excuse the title it's all I could think of at 20 to 1 in the morning. Imma sleep now I'll update Saturday I promise x