Live and let live

Franks POV- night of the concert.

We're both hot and sweaty after jumping, running and singing on stage. We say goodnight and leave the stage after our last song. I quickly send our baby sitter a quick text to check our kids are ok. Almost immediately I get a message back Harriet says they're safe and asleep.  i run over to my man, i kiss him softly on his head. "I love you baby!" I say cuddling him closely and smiling like an idiot. How stupidly happy can someone be.
"I love you too my little muffin" he says back giggling and pulling my up into his arms, I wrap my legs around his waist and kiss him roughly.
*cough*
We turn to see mikey and ray laughing at us
"Save something for the hotel please" ray says rolling his eyes and throwing a towel at us.
I grin and gee mumble "it's more fun when it's. In front of people"
"Not your brother tho" ray says shaking his head.
I grab gees hand and hold it tight. "Can we go back now ?"  I whisper tugging at his hair, and biting my lip. He moans almost silently then nods slowly. "Yep let's... go"
We say good bye to mikey and ray and jump into our car.
Kissing each other and pulling off our shirts in the back of the car our driver James laughs and smiles "you guys can't even wait to get home can you?" He says shaking his head with a smile and moving the mirror so he's not watching us. "You should know this by now James" I say breathlessly.

Finally back at the hotel we all but run into the lift kissing and bitting all we can when we reach our floor we separate long enough to get to our room I quickly check the kids are asleep and say thanks to Harriet. She smiles and gives me a hug "have fun babe" she says winking at me. "Thanks" I say still a little breathless and just wanting to get back to my room. She leaves and I shut the door between us and the kids room. As I walk back into the room I see rose petals on the floor and on the bed, I see candles and the fire place on. The soft music playing in the background I smile and start to pull of my trousers and climb onto the bed. I pull my shirt off waiting for my man to join me I can hear him in the bath room, finally I hear the door start to open and in comes my handsome muscly man, my man. He climbs onto the bed with me and kisses me "i love you so much babe, I genuinely can not wait....  to live my life with you.... You make me .... a better person" he says in between kisses  I feel my heart beat go faster and smile looking up at him "I love you" I say honestly without hesitation without a thought. "You're my lobster you're the only person in this world who makes me feel right. Everything we have together has made me into the person I am today. Both our kids, our family, our home and me and you. It's all perfect" he smiles and kisses me again.
Our lives are not perfect
But I love the chaos
I love my kids
I love him

Xoxo frnk

The end ❤️👏🏻