So That's What Red Looks Like

Today was the day, the day that Riley Stark had been waiting for for years. Ever since Hydra had kidnapped her from her college dorm three years ago, she had been developing new powers every other week and had finally managed a way to cope with her forever growing arsenal of power. Her father, Tony, had finally allowed her to join the Avengers, hoping that this would help her to learn better methods of control over her powers, but also allow him to monitor his daughter's growing power. Riley pulled up to the Avengers compound and took a deep breath as she got out of her car and sorted out her outfit.

 Riley pulled up to the Avengers compound and took a deep breath as she got out of her car and sorted out her outfit

Riley walked towards the front door as was greeted by Friday

"Good morning, Riley. Shall I inform your father of your arrival?" Friday asked.

"Please, Friday. Thank you." Riley replied to the AI.

Riley began to pace as she awaited her father. She heard the door open and smiled as she saw her father.

"Hey, kiddo. The team's all ready to meet you." Tony informed as he smiled at his daughter.

Riley nodded, "Um, is Nat here too?" Riley asked.

Tony nodded, "Yeah, she's on the team. Of course, she's here. Why'd you ask, sweetheart?"

"I just need to talk to her, that's all." Riley replied as she followed her father inside.

Yeah, just want to confess my feelings for her, that's all. No big deal, Riley thought.

"So, how much does everyone know about me?" Riley asked as they stepped into the elevator.

"They know you're my daughter and that you're incredibly smart like your old man. Obviously, Nat knows a bit more than that since you two are close friends, but you never told her about your powers, did you?" Tony replied with a grin.

"No, I never told her." Riley said as she felt the elevator stop.

"Ready, kid?" Tony asked as he smiled at Riley.

Riley nodded and the elevator doors opened, revealing the team. Riley smiled as she saw Natasha.

"Okay, everyone...I'd like you to meet my daughter and the newest member of the team, Riley Stark." Tony introduced you to the team.

Soulmates Aren't Always Lovers (Natasha Romanoff x OC)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara