I'm Leaving

Riley left her bedroom, running into Peter on the way.

"Hey, Riley...um, could I maybe train with you, please?" Peter asked.

Riley looked at Peter and he gave her a smile. As much as she wanted to, Riley couldn't deny his sweet smile.

"Okay, kid. I'll train for an hour or so, okay?" Riley replied.

"Thanks, Riley. This means a lot." Peter grinned.

Riley and Peter had been training for a while, when suddenly something went wrong.

"Dad!!" Riley yelled.

Tony came running into the training room, seeing Riley standing in front of someone, someone small.

"What is that behind you?" Tony asked as he pointed at the small thing behind Riley's legs.

Riley smiled and chuckled nervously.

"Okay, just promise not to be mad." Riley said.

Tony nodded. Riley stepped aside, revealing a tiny Spiderman.

 Riley stepped aside, revealing a tiny Spiderman

"Hey, Mr Stark. Look, I'm little now." Peter said happily.

Tony looked at Peter in shock, "What the hell did you do?"

"I don't know. We were sparring and I hit him...and well, he shrunk." Riley replied with a shrug.

"That's another new power. Wow, kid. Um, okay...let me think for a minute." Tony said as he ran his hand through his hair.

Riley looked to Peter, who looked to be having the time of his life.

"Do we have to change him back? He's kind of cute." Riley said to her father with a grin on her face.

"Yes, we do. His aunt would kill me if he went home like this. I have an idea...why not trying hitting him again?" Tony stated.

Riley nodded and hit Peter, suddenly, the boy returned to normal size.

"Oh, that was fun." Peter sighed.

"Oh well. Right the pair of you get changed and get upstairs for lunch. And Riley don't hit anything." Tony said before leaving the room.

*TIME SKIP*