I Need Nat

Riley sat in the shower till the hot water ran cold. She carefully got up, but unfortunately slipped with her head slamming into the tiled wall.

"Ow! Mother-" Riley said as she held her nose.

"Riley! Are you okay in there?" Wanda called from Riley's bedroom.

"Wanda? What are you doing in my room?" Riley asked.

"I wanted to talk to you, see how you are? Are you okay?" Wanda asked.

"Yeah, I just slipped and face planted the wall. I think I may have broken my nose." Riley replied.

Riley held her nose and winced as she looked at the mess in the mirror, "Yep, definitely broken."

"Okay, Riley

"Okay, Riley. Get yourself dry and dressed, then I can help with your nose, okay?" Wanda replied from behind the bathroom door.

"Yep. This hurts like a bitch!" Riley said as she got herself dry and began to get dressed, struggling to put on her shirt.

After a couple of minutes, Riley walked out of the bathroom, holding her bloody nose with her towel.

"Wow, that's a lot of blood." Wanda said as she looked at the towel.

Riley sat on the edge of her bed and looked up at Wanda with her nose dripping blood onto her lips.

"Can you fix it?" Riley asked.

Wanda nodded and began to use her powers to fix Riley's nose.

Suddenly, Riley's nose snapped back into place.

"Fuck!!" Riley yelled as the pain soared through her.

"There you go, all fixed. You may want to keep that towel on your nose for a minute, just until the bleeding stops." Wanda informed with a smile.

"Thanks, Wands." Riley said with a smile, "I'm such an idiot."

"Yes, you are. Only you would be capable of falling face first into the wall after taking a shower. Don't you have a mat or something for grip?" Wanda asked with a chuckle.