Fighting Will Only Lead To Disaster

Clint, Wanda and Riley arrived at the airport, after a quick pitstop at Riley's secret hideout, to help Steve. Riley sensed that Natasha was also there with Tony and the others, waiting to stop them. Riley quickly teleported to the roof of the airport with her bag, which she had taken from her hideout. Riley opened the bag, revealing one of her father's suits, one he had made specially for her. Once Riley had put on the suit, she used her mind to talk with Natasha.

"Riley, what are you doing here?" Natasha asked, knowing that Riley was in her head.

"I wanted to talk to you before I had to fight you." Riley replied.

"No, I mean what are you doing here at the airport, you shouldn't be a part of the fight." Natasha insisted.

"Would you stop telling me what I should and shouldn't be doing. I'm a big girl, I can make my own decisions, Natasha." Riley replied.

Natasha was a little taken back as Riley used her name, instead of her nickname.

"I just don't like the idea of you being involved in all of this. You were studying to be a writer before everything happened...not a fighter." Natasha said.

"Well, I'm not just a writer anymore, am I? I have powers now. Powers that I'm using to do good." Riley replied.

"You do, but-" Natasha said, before Riley interrupted her.

"So, I guess that makes me stronger than you." Riley replied with a smirk.

"Yeah, I guess so." Natasha said, shaking her head a little.

"So, stop acting like you're in charge of me." Riley stated as she closed the face on her helmet, concealing herself.

"Fine, I'll see you out there then." Natasha replied sadly.

Riley teleported back to Steve and the others, and they looked to Riley with surprise.

"You have a suit?" Steve asked with a smirk.

"Yeah. Dad made me one before I went missing. I've been tinkering with it for a while, tried to get as much out of it as I could, so it should give us some kind of advantage." Riley replied with a grin as she opened up the face of the helmet.

Steve nodded and smiled as he looked at the suit.

"Wanda, how are we gonna fight these people?" Riley asked.

"I can barely do this and I've known these people for a few months. I don't know how you're going to fight them. These people have been like family to you for years." Wanda replied.

"Riley, are you sure you're up for this?" Steve asked.

Riley looked to Wanda and Wanda shook her head, and moved to hold Riley's hand.

"It's up to you, but know that if you're in, we have your back." Wanda said with a small smile.

Riley nodded and smiled, before looking to Steve.

"I'm in." Riley said.

"Ok, then let's suit up." Steve informed as Riley closed the face on her helmet.

Riley felt a tap on her shoulder and turned around to greet a dark haired man.

"I'm Scott by the way." Scott introduced himself, holding out his hand.

Riley shook Scott's hand, "Nice to meet you, Scott. I'm Riley Stark. Good to have you on the team."

Once the team was ready and suited up, Steve headed outside to get the chopper, however, he was confronted by Tony.