Final Battle

Riley awoke under a pile of rubble and debris, hearing her father calling out for her. Tony saw Riley struggling to get free as he rushed over to a pile of debris, blocking him from reaching Riley.

"Hey, everything is going to be okay. I'll get us out of here." Tony insisted as he looked calmly to his daughter.

Riley had tears rolling down her cheeks as she continued to struggle, but she shook her head at her father as she took a deep breath.

"No, get everyone else out first, okay?" Riley asked as she looked up at her father, pleading with him.

"I've got Steve and Thor outside. Bruce is stuck with Rhodey and Rocket. Clint and Scott are elsewhere." Tony informed.

"You make sure everyone is out before getting me, okay?" Riley replied before she started to try and dig herself out of the debris.

"You make sure you stay alive, sweetheart." Tony insisted before he went to help out, but was called outside by Steve as they saw Thanos once again.

Riley heard the others trying to break free and her father, Steve and Thor outside fighting Thanos.

"They need me. Come on, Riley. You can do this." Riley encouraged herself as she tried once more to break free from the debris.

Suddenly, Riley felt a surge of power as she felt everyone she had a connection with join them at the compound or what was left of it. Riley heard Scott and the others break out of the rubble as Scott grew to a giant size, freeing Rhodey, Bruce and Rocket. Riley's eyes began to shine red as she smiled.

Riley listened in as she heard Steve yell, "Avengers

Riley listened in as she heard Steve yell, "Avengers....Assemble!"

With that, Riley transformed into a Fenrir-sized wolf as she bursted out from the ruin of the compound. She let out an almighty howl before she leapt into action.

Riley fought through a large amount of Thanos' army and soon transformed back to her normal self as she spotted an old friend

"Wanda!" Riley called out as she defeated another foe, "Thank God, you're okay."