Goodbye Red Room

Dreykov had uncovered Natasha's disguise and Taskmaster went to attack her, but Dreykov stopped her.

"No, don't touch my newest project." Dreykov instructed.

Taskmaster remained in place as Dreykov and Natasha spoke.

"I'd like to show you my latest projects, you've already met Taskmaster here, but I believe my latest addition knows you very well." Dreykov informed.

Dreykov waved his hand towards Taskmaster and Taskmaster uses the gadget in her vambrace to summon Dreykov's latest project. Moments later, another Taskmaster came in, but this one was dressed in black and red, and wore no gloves.

"Both of you, remove your helmets. Show Miss Romanoff here who you truly are." Dreykov ordered.

Both Taskmasters reached to the gadget in their vambraces and their helmets opened. In unison, the pair removed their helmets and Natasha covered her mouth in shock as she saw the pair's faces.

"You remember my daughter, Antonia." Dreykov said as he moved to stand between the two Taskmasters, "And I know you know, Miss Stark here. Thank you for supplying me with my most powerful project yet."

Natasha looked to Riley with tears in her eyes. She forced her tears away and looked to Antonia.

"Can she hear me?" Natasha asked.

"Of course she can hear you. What want to apologise?" Dreykov asked with a slight chuckle.

Natasha shook her head and decided to move closer to Riley. Riley looked to Natasha with no emotion.

"Riley, what did he do to you? Riley, it's me

"Riley, what did he do to you? Riley, it's me...It's Nat." Natasha said as she went to place her hand on Riley's cheek.

Riley grabbed Natasha's hand before it reached her face, forcing her away from her. Dreykov chuckled at the interaction, then looked sternly at his two projects.

"Leave us." Dreykov ordered.

The two Taskmasters replaced their helmets and left the room.

Riley and Antonia entered the room filled with cells, finding Alexei and Melina talking. Melina soon left, leaving Alexei to fight the two Taskmasters.

 Melina soon left, leaving Alexei to fight the two Taskmasters