I Really Miss Her

It had been a couple weeks since Natasha and Riley had got engaged and they had decided to hold off on the wedding till Morgan was a little older, wanting her to be a little bridesmaid for them.

Riley had been practicing her powers since Natasha had finally become her soulmate, allowing her to regain her coloured vision and some strength for her powers. Riley had decided to take a break from practice, feeling drained. She took a walk through the compound, finding Natasha getting in some target practice.

 She took a walk through the compound, finding Natasha getting in some target practice

Riley smiled as she saw Natasha's engagement ring shimmer in the light. She continued on towards the bedrooms, deciding to leave Natasha to work off whatever anger she had saved up from the blip.

Taking a deep breath, Riley plucked up the courage and entered Wanda's bedroom. A sigh left Riley as she smelt the familiar scent of Wanda's perfume. Looking around the room, Riley teared up as she saw pictures of herself and Wanda and sitcom dvds littered the floor by the TV. Riley looked towards Wanda's bed and noticed an envelope sitting between the pillows. Taking the envelope, Riley sat down on the edge of Wanda's bed and opened up the envelope.

Riley starts to read the letter and tears immediately start to fall down her cheeks.

"Hey bubs. If you're reading this, then Thanos succeeded and wiped out half of the population and I got wiped out too. Listen sis, everything is going to be okay... I'm always here with you in your heart. I just want to let you know that I love you so much, Riley and you know I would never leave you intentionally. Riley, you are my family and mean the whole world to me. I may be gone for a while, but I know you'll find a way to bring us back." Riley reads.

Riley wipes her face and turns the letter over, finding more from Wanda.

"Riley, don't wait for me, don't grieve. Just do something happy because that's what I want you to be...happy. Tell Nat how you truly feel and what you really want, cause I've never seen you as happy as when you are with her. Riley, I'll be with you every step of the way, especially through the bad times. Don't give up on yourself. Lots of love, Wanda." Riley finished reading the letter and placed it back into the envelope before wiping her face of more tears.

Riley calmed herself down and took a deep breath. She stood up and left Wanda's room, heading for her own. As Riley walked down the hallway, she heard Wanda's voice. Riley practically sprints to her bedroom, seeing Natasha sat at her desk.

"I heard...I heard Wanda." Riley said, seeing only Natasha as she looked around the room.

"Riley, look what I found." Natasha replied as she pointed to the computer in front of her.

Riley moved around to the other side of the desk to join her fiancée, looking at the computer screen as she stood behind Natasha. Natasha hit play on a video, it was Wanda.

"Something smells really good in here." Riley said in the video, seeing Wanda cooking up a storm in the kitchen.

" Riley said in the video, seeing Wanda cooking up a storm in the kitchen