Get Him To Wakanda

Riley entered the other room after heading to her room to change since leaving Natasha in the med-bay after their awkward encounter. It seemed to Riley that the team had come to an agreement or at least it seemed like it.

 It seemed to Riley that the team had come to an agreement or at least it seemed like it

"Everything okay in here?" Riley asked, looking to Wanda.

Wanda nodded, "We're gonna head to Wakanda. Their science is way more advanced than well..."

"Jolly green." Riley finished.

Wanda nodded.

"I'm sure Shuri will be able to help us. She's the smartest person I know." Riley said as she squeezed Wanda's hand comfortingly.

Suddenly, Rhodey headed over to Riley with his phone in his hand.

"Your Mom wants to talk with you. It's important, Riley." Rhodey informed as he passed Riley his phone.

Riley nodded as she took the phone, moving into the other room for some privacy.

"Hey, Mom. I'm okay, are you alright? Where's Dad, is he with you?" Riley asked.

"Dad's in space, sweetheart...with Peter." Pepper replied.

"What?!" Riley asked, shocked.

"They're on that ship, the one that was hovering over New York." Pepper explained.

"I have to go, I have to help them. I could teleport up there-" Riley rambled.

"Riley, no you can't. Your teleporting has been malfunctioning lately, I can't lose you." Pepper informed.

"But Mom, it's been better, my teleporting. I got to Scotland in almost one piece. They're in trouble and they need my help." Riley countered.

"Riley, no, your father knows how to handle himself and he's got Peter to watch his back. So for my sanity, please stay on Earth and help everyone here. They'll need you more than your father and Peter will. Please, Riley." Pepper begged her daughter.

 Riley sighed, "Okay, Mom. I'll stay, I promise."

"Thank you, sweetheart. Please be careful. I love you, Riley." Pepper said with a sigh of relief.