Ch.1 (come back to Freddy Fazbear Pizza)

???P.O.V
It just 4:00 a.m. in the morning that means Toy Freddy,Toy Bonnie,Toy Chicka,Mangle and BB (balloon boy) are still planing how to kiol the night guard than I suddenly heard a scream.

Night guard: AHHHHHHHHH……………

So I climb out of the present box and leave the prize conter.

Bonnie's P.O.V

I'm now in a room that where the night guard is (you know what I mean right?)my body is now cover with freash blood, then look at myself in front of the mirror. I see my left arm was broken and I lost my face but I can still see everything because I am just a animatronic.

After this I look at the night guard's dead body.

Bonnie:this is what you get for lie at us

I really want to cry after I said this then I heard some footsteps. I turn around and see Freddy,Chicka and Foxy

Freddy: Bonnie!Please calm down right now! You are not the only one who end up like this!

I look at him with my red pupils I see his clothes are broken as mine too (in my story they are in human form)and one of his eye are turn black with white pupils.

Chicka:Bonnie bara vanligen lugna ner ! det kommer inte att hjalpa dig! (Bonnie just please calm down! It not going to help you!)

Well,Although I don't know what Chicka is saying, I believe she told me to calm down. I cannot blame her because her mouth is broken and both her hands are broken as well. Her yellow dress and her white apron which write 'LET'S EAT' are broken too.

Then I look at Foxy who is looking at me in shock. Yea and he only broke one of his ear and some part of his skin because hes a really good fighter and he have enough power to fight back.

Freddy's P.O.V

I'm now stand in front of the puple faceless animatronic who feel full of sadness,hate and anger. I tried my best to calm him down.

Suddenly,I heard some footsteps and its coming toward us

Freddy(thought): Who's coming"

to be continued ......................

Me: thats the end of cheapter 1 .What do you think?

Lily(my other friend): Aw~ why I can't see Shadow in Ch.1? WHY???!!!

Me: clam down Lily it just cheapter 1 and I promise you Shadow will apear in Ch.2 (*sign* I am not Shadow's fan)

Lily: are you lying to me

Me: DID I EVER DO THOSE THINGS TO MY FRIENDS????????????

Lily: ...........no....

Me: by the way the way ch.2 will update soon. Bye~(walking out of the room)

Lily: Hey!!! wait for me (run out of the room)