Ch.21 (the seceret behind brothers Part 2)

Shadow P.O.V

I still listening about how they met and be best friend.

Sonic: Its all started when Tails is only five years old. And I am 8 years old.

Shadow: Sonic...are you living on your own after you lost your family?

Sonic: of couse... and I was just finding some fruit for breakfast and I see a house which made by wood. And I see some stanger walk out of the house with a kid and a bloody axe. And the kid is Tails......

Silver: Really?

Tails: Silver... Sonic don't tell lies.......

Sonic: I think theres is something wrong,so I walk in the house and which is scard me.........

Scourge: What's that?

Sonic: The dead bodys of two fox. I walk closer,going to check how they dead,then one of the fox garb my leg.

*flashback*

The fox: Please...help...me...to ...save...my ...son...

Young Sonic: I will help you Mr. ,I promis you.

But before he can answer,he died.

*end of flashback*

Silver: No...........

Tails: Yea....... And they are my parents. And after I got kidnap by the stanger,then I was took into a random house. I can't do anything,I was scard and my hands are tied up. And I heard the stanger speaking.

*flashback*

Stanger 1: Don't you know a fox with two tails is rare in Mobius,so we can have more money.

Stanger 2: But you kill the lady too. I think she can let us get more money.

Stanger 1: She attack me,and I have no choise.

I feel hopeless and alone.

*end of flashback*

Shadow: If I am here,I will kill them all.

Tails: You can't kill them,they died already.

Shadow: what?!

Tails: Sonic kill them all. When I am thinking I heard the knock on the door and the stanger open it. And its young Sonic.

*flashback*

Stanger 1: What do you want kid?!

Sonic: Sorry Mr. But I am lost in the forest.

Stanger 1: OK...just stay here and don't touch anything.

But the stanger didn't know Sonic is holding a knife and it on his back.

With a flash Sonic stub the knife in the stanger stomach. And the stanger fall to the ground.

Sonic: Thank you Mr. and are all of you guys think killing and kidnap kids are fun huh? You *** *****!!!

Stanger 2: (pick up a axe)How dare you kill him!!!!!

And he run toward Sonic but Sonic is faster and stub him with his bloody knife.

And he walk toward Tails and cut the ropes that tied his hands.

Tails: W...what are you doing?

Sonic: Save you...

Tails: Why?

Sonic: 1. Your father told me to
2. Don't want you to get hurt
Come on we need to go now

And Sonic hold Tails hands and run away from the house together.

*end of flashback*

Tails: and thats how I meet Sonic.

Silver: Sonic... are you often kill people when you was young?

2 hours later.........

The party is all over,but we still need to work tomorrow. Because its a job.

And Sonic is on my side because we are together,so Freddy let her live with me.

Sonic: Hey,hows the party?

Shadow: good...

And she pass her lips on mine.

Sonic: I love you

Shadow: me too............

And we walk away still holding hands.

The end?
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Me: I know the ending is shucks and I will write season 2 so its not the end,and forgive me please. I promise all of you ,season 2 will be awsome. And see you guys later.