A missing chapter????!!!!!!

Me: Sorry guys if you guys think the story isn't make any sence about the story because there have a missing chapter between 'a party part 2' and 'night 1'. I hope you guy can forgive my big mistake and here goes the missing chapter.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

*6:00 p.m. At 'freddy fazbear pizza'

Freddy's P.O.V

The party was end not too long ago and we are all going to clean up the mess,then I saw Marionette go to the other room.

Freddy: Sorry guys. Can I go and check on something first?

Toy Bonnie: Of course you can.

So I walk away from the others and follow Marionette,also need to make sure she don't know I am following her.

5 mintures later.........

I saw her go into the room where we just fixed and I saw her sitting on the big present box reading a book. So I walk up to her.

Freddy: Excuese me?

She then look at me and give a look mean ' What do you want??!!'

Freddy: Can I ask you something?

I see Marionette put down the book and put it back to the bookcase and give a pose that mean 'talk'

Freddy: (take the photo out of his pocket) is it yours?

And she took the photo out of my hand and I saw the one of the hole on her mask which use to see things add one little white circle on the middle,and I can say shes in shock or something.

Mariontte: Where you find this?

Freddy: So you can talk and tell me what is this photo about???!!!

Marionette: *sign* Freddy. You are a human before. Don't you have feelings about your past too? And this photo is remind me about my past I was one of the guy in that photo before I look like this.

Freddy: Why you know I am a human before?

Marionette: The reson I use my hair to cover the other eye is because its different,it can see the all truth and secrets (I wish I have this power too XD) and the look is more creppyer than my left eye and it will scared the kids away.

Freddy: I thought you guys don't have powers!!!

Marionette: (giggle) I know you like to play Psychological warfare with the night guard too.

Freddy: Hey!!!! Thats my special!!!!! By the way who are those guys??? And I saw them apear in the party too.

Marionette: They are my friends in the past,but I don't know what they will do after they saw me like this? And they are going to be the new night guards in this restaurant how can I suppost to do? Save them?

Freddy: I see. I don't know how to help you but if you say your powers, maybe 'it' can help you.

Marionette: I can only see truth,make myself stealth. (I think I should keep my other power as a secret)

Freddy: I think I have a plan (walk near Marionette and whisper to her ears), get it?

Marionette: I will try.

Freddy: Come on its 11:00 p.m. I think you should 'do it' right now or you will be too late for save them.

Marionette: Thanks.

The end of the missing chapter.