Ch.6 (Night 2 part 1)

Me: OK~ welcome to Ch.6 and I hope you guys forgive me because I am not good at writting game plays and I never play five night at freddy's too but I hope I can play this game too.

Lenora: but you have SA2 (Sonic adventure 2)

Me: you know what. I don't play so often and I like horror games more. By the way lets start the story.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Night 2  12:00 a.m.

Shadow's P.O.V

Me and the others come to this restaurant again and we fear the guys who standing on the stage, like the blue bunny, the brown bear who have a red circle in each face and the chicken who holding a cupcake. But note said today will add two more animatronics but which one and what is the music box thing and didn't saw one.

Then, we go into the guards room again and we heard a call.

*ring~ring~ring~ring*

Phone guy: hello? hello? yeah if you guys heard this call that mean you guys pass the first night and tonight I need to tell you more things about how to surive.

30 mintures later.........

Knuckles: So that means if we get caught by them we will put into those stupid costume?

Cream: I don't want to act like those guys!!!

Tails: (watching the camara) Can you guys just check the lights,because the blue bunny is walk off the stage.

Silver: Tails!! Can you see the others??

Tails: I only see a white fox lay on the floor and heard some weird sound.

Blaze: Guys!! The blue bunny is in the vent so put on your mask.

Again Toy Bonnie just look at them and walk back to the vent.

Marionette's P.O.V

I am now just hiding in the room where Shadow and the others is. Of couse they cannot see me.,because I use my power to hide myself again and I see them have a worry face. Maybe because they don't know what should,so I write a note again and throw it to the floor,to let them know more tips.

A few mintures later.........

Amy already found the note I just wrote.

Amy: Guys! Theres another note

Rouge: (pick the note up abd read it) The blue bunny is Toy Bonnie hes the most active animatronic and he always enter from the air vent. The bear with light brown hair is Toy freddy he always enter from the hall way and the yellow chicken is Toy Chicka she will try to enter from the hall way first if she can't she will try to enter from the air vent

P.S  be careful the white fox and the dark red fox

P.S.S you can only use the flash light to let the dark red fox go back.

And good luck.

From: unknown

Shadow: this gave us a big tips for us. I would thanks to this person if I know who.

I giggle when I hear that but they quickly pay attenion and look around the room,so I stop giggle and cover my mouth.

Knuckles: What was that? I heard a giggle,is someone there? Hello!!!

Scrouge: Yea! I heard something too.

But I didn't answer. Then, I see Mangle already enter the room and she is now looking at them with a smirk on her face.

What should I do now? If I don't say anything they will all die. Without thinking I say loudly.

Marionette: PUT ON YOUR MASK STUPID DON'T YOU KNOW SOMEONE ALREADY IN THE ROOM AND WAITING TO ATTACK???????!!!!!!!!

After I said that they all put on the mask without thinking and they look up and saw Mangle.

Silver: AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! WHAT THE ****????!!!!!

Mangle: (quietly) Damn it!!!

Then, I saw her go back.

Scrouge: *take off the mask* It gave me a heart attack when I saw that thing.

Silver: Thank god!!!! But who just save us?

Shadow: (look around the room then stop and he met my eyes) I think someone is hiding.

and he jump up on the wooden support beams on the ceiling where I am standing and he is walking toward me. What should I do now??????

To be continued...........