Ch.20 (the scecret behind brothers Part 1)

Sonic P.O.V

As me and Shadow holding our hands, walk out of the room.

I saw Freddy and the others are start to prepear the party for we win the fight.

And my friends is in the other conner talking.

But I thing there is something missing. Oh,I remember its the toys without them the party is more bored.

So I need to change the progrem of their server,or else the nightmare will replay again.

Shadow: Sonic? Whats wrong?

Sonic: No...Nothing...I just have to go and take something.

And I run off.

Tails P.O.V

I saw Sonic and Shadow holding their hands and they talk something,then Sonic ran off. I wonder whats wrong with him,so I walk toward Shadow.

Tails: Hey Shadow,where is Sonic?

Shadow: She said she want to find something first.

I think something is not right so I walk back to the prize conter.

Sonic P.O.V

I found the toys body and I fix it also I use my laptop to reset their sever. Then,I suddenly heard the door open.

Tails: SONIC?! WHAT ARW YOU DOING?!

Sonic: Fixing the toys.

Tails: Don't you know they use you to kill the nightguard and let you end up in your fear?

Sonic: I know,just they are still my friends,they doing that is for Freddy,I use my eye and see they want to kill the purple guy for all of them but they don't know who,all they know is its the night guard so they kill them all.

Tails: But when they see it.

Sonic: The day they first arrive,when the the people try to throw Freddy and the others away,the toys are already see what they are thinking.

Tails: They are not bad as we thought?

Sonic: Yes

Snd I am still reset the server.

Tails: Can I help you?

Sonic: Of couse you can.

Tails P.O.V

Now I kniw the truth behind the toys and I look at the setting that Sonic is tried to reset it is different than I thought.

Sonic: I am done. And now I finally can fix their body.

I see the setting and its use to make the kids happy and doing their own job,nothing else.

30 min later.........

Sonic is finish the fixing and she put them on a cart.

Sonic: Tails? Can you take the cart to the party room first? Because I need to change my outfit,its got dirty.

Tails: okay.

Amd I push the cart to the party room.

Sonic P.O.V

After Tails walk out of the room with the cart.

I go to my cloest and took out my other outfit,its a white dress and I change it and put the black and white one in a basket. And I died my hair to blue like when I was still ailve. At last I put on my white boots on.

And I do a flip and standing on the wooden support beam and walk to the party room.

5 mintures later......

I see all of them stare at the cart,want to know whats in it and I want to do a little thick,so jumpdown from the wooden support beam but before I could fall on the ground I use my legs to sandwiched the wooden support beam and make sure it will not make anysound.

But Freddy and the other animatronic see me,so I do a pose which means 'keep quiet' and I do a pose to Tails and Cream which means 'cover their eyes' and they did. Then

Sonic: AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!
(scream like Freddy XD)

And they all scream a little and turn around.

Sonic: hahahahahahaha... so funny!!! XD

Silver: My ears!!!

Freddy: That is what will you get if you got killed by us! XD

Bonnie: Marionette do the job! XD

But before I can stop laughing Shadow pull me down from the wooden support beam.

Sonic: owww.........

Shadow: (smirk) This is what you get for scaring us.

Sonic: hmph.....

Shadow: Awww....... You look cute when you are mad~

Sonic: (blush) Hey!!!!!!

Rouge: I think its cute when you guys are together.

Amy: Sonic...

Cream: Cheer up Mrs. Amy,you will find the other one soon.

Amy: OK,Sonic is happy,than I am happy too...

Chicka: Okay,funs over,the food is ready~

Foxy: Same with the stage.

Rouge: And Let's Party!!!!!!!

So,we all start to eatting our food,talking about our lifes and funny things.

Silver: So Sonic,Can you tell us how you meet Tails?

Sonic: (eyes widen) WHAT?!

All eyes are in us.

Tails: Well,Silver its not a good time about answer that.

Silver: But I want to know.

Shadow: I remeber when we are in Sonic's brain,one of the bubble is half white and half black.

Sonic: Yes,I know that and thats how I met Tails and its my first time to kill people.

Shadow: You kill people?!

Tails: Shadow...... don't blem Sonic,she did that for save me.

Shadow: How can this happan.

Sonic: They are tried to hurt tails and I watch them kill his family as so ...........

Scourge: so you kill them.

Sonic: *nodded*

Shadow: How about you tell us more?

Sonic: Well..................

To be continued..................