Ch.3 (the party Part 1)

Me: Yay ch.3 is ready

Sonic: When will I show up I am a main character too!

Me: it's a secret

Sonic: please tell me (puppy eyes)

Me: Sorry it only work on Shadow not me

Sonic: :'(

Me: by the way let's start

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Foxy's P.O.V

I am now just following the animatronic who wearing a black and write dress and I don't where we are going because this place is a lot different than before

Then, we are in another room and I see the other animatronics and I have a feeling that someone is behind me so I turn around.

Foxy: who there? Show yourself!!!!!!

??????: hehehe............

I look every where but still find nothing then I look up and I see someone sitting on a wooden support beam on the ceiling.

Foxy: Who are you???

??????: I see you finally found me and my name is mangle. Whats your name handsome?

Foxy: My name is Foxy

Mangle: I like that name (smile)

Foxy: *blushing*

Mangle: (jumpdown)

Freddy's P.O.V

I see saw the white animatronic jump down and Foxy is blushing a bubble gum pink.

Mangle: Hi ! My name is Mangle nice to meet you guys and before you guys meet the others I think ....... (looking at them from tip to toe)

Chicka: Vad tittar du på? (What are you looking at)

Mangle: Marionette!!! Can you fix them first??

Freddy: Who is Marionette?

Mangle: She just standing next to you

Freddy: So your name is Marionette isn't it

Marionette: *nodded*

Freddy: CAN'T YOU JUST ****ING TALK TO ME LIKE A NORMAL ANIMATRONIC

Mangle: don't blame her you brown boy because she never talk to one of us too and we still don't know why!!! And by the way Marionette fix them first

Marionette: *do a pose which mean OK*

5 minutes later..............

We are in another room again but this room is new it have a big present box , different kind of plushes,a big table with some instrument and A bookcase with different books in it.

After we look around I see Marionette do one pose which means 'stay here' than she go out of the room maybe she need forgot about something,so I walk up to the bookcase and I see all the books are really abstruse,then I see one of the book in the bookcase have something weird so I take it out and there is a photo falls down from the book but the photo is broken because it have a burn on it and it cover some body.

Freddy: hey guys check it out!!

They all walk up to me and I give the photo to them.

Inthe photo there is a lot of people I see a white bat,a two tail fox,a red echidna,a puple cat,a pink roscal (Me: Sorry, I don't think amy is a hedgehog because her back don't have any spines),a orange rabbit and two hedgehogs which is green and silver but the burn over some part of the photo so I think there have more people in it.

Chicka: Vilka är de (Who are they?)

Bonnie: I have no idea

Foxy: Maybe its someone only marionette knows

then, I heard footsteps so I quickly hide the photo in my pocket. I saw marionette come back with a puple arm,two yellow hands,a blue coloured eye ball ,a dark red ear,different colours of cloth and she start to fix us.

*time skip*

Chicka's P.O.V

I open my eyes and marionette give me a mirror and I see I finally turn back to normal.

Then,I look at the others they are fixed as well

Chicka: Thamk you very much for fixing us

Yea, I finally can talk normally like the others. Moments later,I see everyone start to open their eyes and look at the mirror as well they all thank you Marrionette for fixed them but she still not even talk a world and she do a pose which mean 'follow me' again. So me and the others are follow her.

5 minutes later............

We are in the party room I see Mangle and the other four animatronic walk up to us.

Chicka: (thought) who are they?

To be continued.........

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Me: there is Ch.3 and I hope you guys like it

Lenora: Yea~ and Cherry?

Me: yea?

Lenora: I see your deviantart gallery and favourites,so I see you really like creppypastas.

Me: Yea~ so what?

Lily: Question again!!! Which creppypasta you like and hate the most?

Me: Well let's talk about which I like first well I like 'five night at freddy's'

Lily: Why?

Me: because I think the screaming for the characters is so real and the sound truck is really awsome. Also you guys can go to youtube to see the action of the people when they are game over in this game.

Lenora: What about hate

Me: well,I cannot say I hate him because I think hes quiet handsome when people draw him.

Lily: then why you hate him?

Me: until he give me a jumpscare when I just reading the comment about a sonadow story!!!!

Lenora: then who?????

Me: WHAT!!!!!! YOU WERE HERE WHEN THAT HAPPENED

Lenora: I forgot it and Lily is not here!

Me: fine~ hes call Jeff the killer I know many people are know him

Lenora: Now I remember you just read the comments after you read the Sonadow story then one of the comment is just a link but it didn't say anything,just a link and you click it. Then...............hahaha..

Me: Hey thats not funny (mad)

Lily: then what? (excited)

Lenora: Hahaha..........then she fall down with the computter chair and close the window quickly and pause about 3 minutes and she don't even know I am moving my right hand un fount of her but her eyes are wide open

Lily: (laughing so hard)

Me: Shout up!!!!!

Lenora: Sorry!! It's just too funny!!!

Me: grrrr!!(walk out of the room)

Lily: O_O ok! I think I should have a talk with her (walk out of the room)

Lenora: now,like cherry said Ch.4 will update soon,bye!! (walk out of the room)