Ch.13 (The past)

Me: Hey yo check it out~ Ch.13 is apear. Yeah!!!!!

Lenora: Shut up!!!!! I don't like raps!

Me: If you tell me stut up how can this story continued? Let you write?

Lenora: No,I can't write it.

Me: -_- by the way lets go on.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Hyper's P.O.V

They all stare at me,wonder how come we are still alive and who kill Sonic.

Fleetway: Please tell us Hyper,we need to help Shadow.

SD: And let me kill that *****

Hyper: Fine,Chaos Control...

After the flash we are in mobius.

Shadow: Where are we now?

Hyper: In the past~ which is five years ago.

SL: Hey!!! I see Sonic!!!!!

SD: Where's he going?

Darkspin: He is crying and smiling in the same time.

I give a death glare to Shadow and say

Hyper: Do you know this is how he feel after you said 'that' to him?!

Shadow: (lower his head) ..............

Hyper: Nevermind,we need to follow him.

Then,we start to follow him and we saw him went into a shop,which is 'Freddy Fazbear Pizza' again.

Shadow: Why he go into that horrable restaurant?

Hyper: I have no idea.

Then,we go to the restaurant and I saw Sonic playing with the kids in the restaurant like what I saw five years ago.

SL: They looks so happy.

SD: I didn't see anything wrong.

Shadow: Nothing is wrong...

And I saw Sonic's ear move a little and he turn around,he walk across the corridor and walk into a room. So we are following him again.

Later...

In that room,We saw a lots of dolls,a big present box and a purple music box on a small table.

Shadow: Why he can't see us?

Hyper: Because its just a view,we can't changecthe past.

We all look at Sonic start to play the music box,listen the beautiful melody. But all we didn't know is there is a figure walking toward Sonic.

Shadow P.O.V

When I just see faker listening the melody of the song but I feel something is not right.

Hyper: The nightmare come ture...

And we all pay attenion,we all see a guy with purple clothings walking toward Sonic and he have a knife in his hand.

He poke faker with his fingers when faker turn around the guy want to stab his heart with the knife in his hand.

Of couse Sonic blocked the sudden attack,but it make his right arm broke and it fall down with the music box. Now the floor is full of flash blood.

SL and Darkspin watch in horror,they want to stop it,but they can't. All we can do is watching Sonic's blood spread around the whole room.

I want to close my eyes but I can't,I can only see Sonic's slowy and painful death.

After that the guy with purple clothing run away and SL and drakspin are crying,SD and Fleetway try to calm them down but nothing. I just stare at Sonic's dead body his right eye and right arm is broken,the knife is stab in his head,also his left stare at me blood is droping from his eyes.

SL: (whisper) enough...I... I...don't... w... want... to... see... an...anymore.

Hyper: SD I think you should Chaos Control SL back to Golden Forest,Fleetway you do the same.

And they all disappeared.

Shadow: Isn't we need to go back too.

Hyper: It's not the end...

Shadow: What do you...

And suddenly I see a black figure walking toward Sonic's dead body.

Shadow: What is he doing?

Hyper: You will see.

Later.............

The guy pick up Sonic's broken arm and place it back to the right place and start to play the music box,After the music,it walk away. I only see the dead body is gone and I only see Marionette lay on the floor.

Shadow: What just happen?!

Hyper: the figure turn Sonic into a animatronic.

Shasow: Maroonette is Sonic?!

Hyper: Correct.

I was in shock I don't know what to say,how can she act like nothing happen. No,I need to talk to her. So I let Hyper Chaos Control me back to my real world and find Sonic.

To be continued..............
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Me: Ta da!!!I am done.

Lily: Shadow is so handsome~

Me: (whisper)Don't blame her. She is one of Shadow's fan girls.

Lenora: I want the romance part of the story.

Me: I will do it soon and goodbye everyone.