Ch.11 (Where are you? Sonic!!! Part 1)

Me: Ch.11 is here everyone and lets begins

Lily: Wait! Wait! Wait!

Me: What?

Lily: Where are the others?

Me: They said they are shopping.

Lily: Thanks (walk out of the room)

Me: And lets begin.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Shadow P.O.V

After me and my gangs past night 3 I can finally have a rest and I just walking around in green hill zone.

Then, I see a blue figure walking too. The figure is Sonic? So I walk more closer,but the figure do a little move and I saw a door apear in front of the figure and the figure walking in.

Shadow: Hey!!! Wait!!!

I run toward the door as fast as I can and I made it before the door is disapeared.

Later~

I in a weird world where have grey grass,dead plants, red sky and a blood red river.

Shadow: What?! Where am I?

???: In Green Hell Hill.

Shadow: (turn around) Who are you?

???: My master didn't gave me a name but Sonic call me Roter (tails.EXE)

Well,he is a two tailed fox like Tails but he had grey fur with black eyes and flash pupils,also what scard me is his eyes is droping blood.

Shadow: You know Sonic!!!!!

Roter: Yes,he is a nice guy.

Shadow: Do you know where he is?

Roter: I don't know but maybe master can help you.

Shadow: Who is master?

???: We can not say the name or we will get beat up.

Shadow: Who are you.

???: My name is Amelia.

Again she look like Amy but her fur is dark pink and only have right eye and its dark yellow with dark green pupil,also her eyes,hair and her body have some holes on it. And she wearing Amy's dress.

Amelia: Well,if you really want to see master,I think he lock himself in the building.

Shadow: Can you lead me?

Amelia: Its in front of you.

Shadow: I see nothing. -_-

Amelia: opps~ Vänd tillbaka till det normala.

And I see a building apeared behide me.

Ameila: this way.

Then we are in front of a door and Amila knork the door.

Amila: Master? You have a new visiter.

No anwser

Roter: Master!!! Don't lock yourself in that room we didn't see you about five years.

Five years?! That was the time that Sonic is missing!!!

And I saw they are still knocking the door ,and I so impatient so I blast the door open.

???: What the ****?!

I only saw a dark blue hedgehog with a blue hoodle,blue shorts and sonic's shose ,but she have black eyes with red pupils like Roter.

Roter: Master? Why you turn into a girl?

???: The light turn me like this and I think this happen because Sonic turn to a girl as well,but I don't know why I can't find him? And Shadow?

Shadow: Who are you? How you know my name?!

???: My name is extermination,but you can call me EXE if you like to.

Shadow: Do you know where Sonic is?

EXE: No,I have no idea but I can take you to ask the others. Maybe they know. Now lets Chaos Contro!!!!!

And we are in another place it have trees with yellow leafs and have a sunset.

EXE: Beautiful place right? Welcome to golden forest.

And I saw a hedgehog with gold and it wearing a red hoodle with shorts sitting one of the trees.

Shadow: Whos that?

EXE: Wow you found it. Hey SL!!!!!

And the gold hedgehog turn around.

To be continued...
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Me: Sorry~ its short but will Shadow finally found Sonic? You guys can find in next chapter. Bye.