Ch.9 (hang out and the past part 2)

Shadow P.O.V

As soon as we arrive to the cafe and we sit to the big table which have 10 sits and we start to talk about ourself to Marionette but she not even suprised like she already know.

After that one of them spoke,

Scrouge: So babe, can you tell us why the animatronics attack us?

Marionette: Its a long story and I just join the 'party' 5 years ago. But I know the past of 'Freddy Fazbear Pizza' ,the animatronics and thier movment.

Blaze: Tell us about the past first.

Marionette: Fine,'Freddy Fazber Pizza' are open long ago and there is a murder case in 1987.

Knuckles: What is it all about?

Marionette: Well,I think the case about a year and I finally can prove it.

Silver: Tell us!!!

Marionette: The past is about there have 4 kids in the restaurant and have a party.

Amy: Then?

Marionette: About a mintures later one more kid was join to the party and they all watch the people sing and dance,also enjoy the food they made them.

Cream: I think the party is awsome!!!

Marionette: No,its not it just the beginning of the nightmare. Then one of the kid who just about 5 years old saw a animatronic and it have gold bunny ears and black eyes.

Shadow: So what,that wasn't the point!!!

Marionette: No,it was!!! He told the kid to tell the other four kids to came to that room and said he have a surprise for them. Also he have a big present box behide him so the kid trust him. And do what he told.

Tails: Thats the bad idea.

Rouge: Then?

Marionette: After the kid did what the animatronic told. They only see the present but no one is in that room.

Scourge: that was weied.

Marionette: And suddenly the door locked and they saw the animatronic. But they saw the animatronic start to took off the costum and its just a guy with all purple and to be simple we call him the purple guy.

Silver: So the animatronic is just the guy?!

Marionette: Yes, and the kids are all shock because the purple guy pull out a pocket knife in his pocket and kill all the kids.

Amy: Oh My God!!!!!!!!

Marionette: but a ghost put the costum head on the kids body and they trainsform to the animatronics and they want revenge but all they know is the purple is a night guard,so they will try all their plans to kill the night guard.

Rouge: Sorry, honey but what are the animatronics call because call them a bunny or bear is just too rude to call them like that.

Marionette: Well (use her right eye to see what they thinking),the animatronics Silver just saw is Toy Freddy the bear ,Toy Bonnie the bunny,Toy Chicka the chicken and Mangle the Fox.

Silver: Wow, you read minds???

Marionette: Well half correct,by the way the animatronic Shadow just saw is Freddy fazbear,Bonnie the bunny,Chicka the Chichen,Foxy the pirate fox abd Ballon Boy.

Tails: Any others?

Marionette: And Toy Freddy told me there have a animatronic lock in to a screct room and it call golden freddy,also me.

Shadow: Then how you died?

*Silence.......*

Marionette: You really want to know? (are you guys serious?!)

Silver: please~ tell us (puppe eyes)

*all do the same face except Blaze,Shadow,Scourge and Rouge*

Marionette: ................

Rouge,Scourge: Can you guys stop doing 'that' to her,she not in a mod!!!

Amy: We want to know!!!

*then they start to fight*

So I cover my ears with both my hands and I start to back away because Marionette's drak gray right eye is change to black with white pupil.

Marionette: CAN'T YOU GUYS SHUT UP!!! AND STOP ACT LIKE A THREE YEARS OLD KID!!!!!!!!!!

and they all keep their month shut and Marionette's right eye is turn back to normal.

Marionette: Sorry,about that but you guys just too loud.

Rouge: No, we start it first so we are sorry too. By the way you can tell us if you in a good mod.

Marionette: OK.

And she start to talk about the things we need to be careful on night 3.

After that we turn Marionette back to normal and we back to our own place.

To be continued.........

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Me: Hey yo,check it out Ch.9 is here. Yay! But I think its kind of boring.

Tiffany(other friend): But you're better than me, I don't know how.to write.

Lily: Yea..... And question!!!

Lenora: What is your b-day from your parents gift last year?

Me: Some games and clothes.

Violet: We mean the name of the games. -_-

Me: Super smash bro 4,Sonic Boom shattered crystal and Monster Hunter 4G.

Lily: I wish I have Super Smash Bro 4 play as Kirby.

Me: *sign* by the way Ch.10 start soon and Marionette will do more action after night 4 too. And goodbye everyone.

All of us: See you guys soon.

(all back to our own place)