Chapter 24

*Taehyung P.O.V*

I woke up to Y/N snuggled inside my arms, smiling, I guess she is having a nice dream. Waking up to her cute smile, snuggled up in my arm, her beautiful smell surrounding me, it just made me so happy. I wish I could wake up to this forever. Her smell, her smile, her aroma everything makes me go crazy in happiness. I see her wriggling, almost on her way to waking up.

I quickly pretend like I'm asleep and never woke up I don't even know why.

*Y/N P.O.V*

I woke up snuggled up inside Taehyungies chest. His smell and his warmth made me feel so safe and so happy. He had his arms wrapped tightly around me which gave me butterflies. I looked up at his face admiring his features that makes everyone go crazy and here I am being able to admire it up close.

I am lost in the beauty of his flawless face as I take my hand on his face and touch his nose, cheeks.

I say quietly not wanting him to listen and wake up "I love you Taehyung-ah, more than what you can imagine or anyone can. But I'm afraid. I am afraid that this won't last. That there are way many more girls out there who can love you much more than me. And you will love one of them too. I am afraid I'm not gonna be good enough for you and that I won't be able to give you what you deserve." I say tears trickling in my eyes.

I get my face closer to his face and lean in to kiss his cheeks lightly when he shoots open his eyes and I am so startled I let out a small scream and back away from him.

"I wanted to stay quiet and pretend like I was asleep but I just couldn't ignore what you just said" He said looking sternly at me and holding my hands.

"Y-you were a-awake!" I said in a surprised tone feeling embarrassed for what I did and said. I said so many things and even touched his face like I'm in a drama. Aishh

"Yea I was awake and I also happened to hear what you just said and thanks to me pretending I was asleep I now know that there has been something that was making you insecure and I know what it is. So now it is my time to talk and for you to listen"

He takes a deep breath and I am still flustered that he was awake and heard me but I still prepare myself for what he is about to tell me.

"Okay so first of all, I love you more than you love me, and no arguments on that. Even if there are a thousand more girls- why thousands even if there are trillions of girls out there dying to love me, I will always only look at you and you only. I will love you only. I sure love all my armies from the bottom of my heart. But you have that special place no one else has or will have in the future. You worry that you won't be able to love me as I deserve, you really should forget that. I am already so happy and overwhelmed by the humongous amount of love you give me every day. Your presence around me alone makes me feel like I am the happiest man alive."

He says every single word with such sincerity and emotions I can't help but become overjoyed and It's so reassuring and sweet a few tears drop down my cheeks like raindrops. He scoots closer to me holds my cheeks and wiped my tears gently and gives me a slow yet strong emotion filled kiss on my forehead which washed all of my worries and thought away from me and I realize this is the only man I have ever loved in my life and I ever will.

After kissing my forehead he rests his head on my head and says "I have only loved you Y/N, Your gonna be the only person I ever love and you will be the woman I love till my last breath" As he said that I just couldn't control my emotions anymore and a burst of tears run down my cheeks and I smile saying

"I love you Taehyung-ah, You are my first and you are gonna be my last too. I promise to love you to the fullest till my last breath" I say.

I then scoot up a little to kiss his lips. I slowly lean in and shyly peck him on the lips. But Taehyung quickly reacts and cups my cheeks to bring me close to his face again and kisses me deeply full of passion and emotions. I was lost in the kiss and I kissed him back. Both of our lips moving in sync, full of need and love. His hands go down from my cheeks to my waist that sends a shiver down my spine and pulling me me closer to him and onto his lap and deepening the kiss even more. I crawl my hands behind his necks and hold him tightly. He smirks in between the kiss and I can feel his smirk. He gives me this weird feeling that's making me want to scream and he knows it that makes his smirk grow even wider and he kisses me even deeper and passionately like we can never kiss again and I absolutely love it and I never want this moment to end.

We were lost in our moment when someone knocked on the door and said Breakfast ready.

We smile as we break our kiss and slowly get ready to head outside to have out breakfast. We head outside and sit on the table while everyone is looking at me.

I become nervous and ask them "Is something wrong? Is something on my face? why are you all staring at me?"

"Y-your wearing T-taehyungs clothes.. no way.. Did you guys?!" Jin said pointing at us with wide eyes as he is about to have a heart attack.

The rest of them looks at me as well with shook faces.

Jin hits the 2 maknaes faces saying "Why you 2 have shook face what do you even know?!" He says already scared enough.

Taehyung lets out a small laugh having fun of their and mine reaction and he says teasingly "So what if we did?" He raises one of his eyebrows and looks at them while holding my hand and I blush knowing what they are thinking but it's not true.

"YAH you two you guys actually did IT!" Namjoon says shook. Jin drops his chopsticks from his hands.

"Guys chill! We didn't do anything. He's teasing you! You should know him. He's teasing! don't worry. We didn't do anything." I say but I wink at them to tease them as well and they become even shook and I highfive Taehyung while laughing but we later tell them that we didn't do anything.

We are peacefully having our breakfast after having that funny experience and feel like teasing Taehyung so brush my legs against his under the table teasingly he looks at me with wide eyes and I wink at him.

He chokes like an idiot on the food because of me teasing him and I laugh like an idiot while offering him water and hitting his back. And the rest of the members are looking at us clueless and jealous.

*Later on today*

Taehyung drives me back home on his way to a dance practice. I smile throughout the ride thinking about us, about him.

We arrive infront of my place and I kiss his cheeks and am about to get out of the car when he holds my hand.

I look back at him asking if he wants to tell me something.

"I need to tell you something before I leave." He says looking sad and hesitant.

I sit back down properly in the car and hold his hands. "Tell me. It's fine."

"I am gonna be away for a few months."

"What do you mean? Like in another city?" I say scared.

"No, In other country.." he looks down holding my hand tightly.

"No..."

My heart drops.

(A/N: I hope you guys liked this chapter. And I tried to make this chapter today a little interesting lol. I'm trying to write more frequently :). Oh and while I was writing the beginning I was listening to romantic slow songs to keep me in the mood. And out of nowhere silver spoon started playing and I just stopped writing and I was like :O. And after that was house of cards and I was like Now thats the spirit and started writing the kiss scene LMFAO. Anyways thats for today.. I love you all!)