Chapter 20

The man I love standing there...

Slowly turning around looking at me...

My heart fluttered seeing his face after so long. The face that I dreaded to see for so long.

I turned my face to my friends and asked them what going on and why is he here. But what did I even expect?

They were sitting on the chairs placed before the stage trying to enjoy the show.

I mentally face palmed my self-thinking that's the reason why they wanted to wear dresses so bad. And dressed up so good just to hike. Like I'm so dumb.

I saw him walking towards me making me hella nervous. I looked down not being able to look at his eyes...

He came to me and placed his hand on my chin and made me look up at him

"you didn't do anything wrong that you will keep your head down. I'm the wrong one so I will be the one to be looking down and apologizing"

I just couldn't be mad anymore. How long can I be angry with the man I love?

"Taehyung... I-"

"No Y/N this time let me talk and let me apologize."

"But I forgive you, it's fine. I get it you did meet a lot of people who came to you just for your money. So it's fine you thought like that and acted rationally. And you can take your time trusting me, I'm here for you... I just want you to know that I will be here for you and that I'm not a gold digger" I laughed at the end of the sentence.

Taehyung just gave out a small smile.

I looked at my friends and they looked jungshook. I bet they never would have even guessed that we were this close. They kept giving me weird looks and I just smiled looking at them.

Suddenly Taehyung pulled me a little closer to him and said

"You're supposed to give your attention to me after all I got all dressed up just for you."

I laughed and said, "you sure do look good"

"Well, and I realized these past few days that you were angry with me. And my hyungs helped me understand as well. I think you getting angry with me was a good thing. Cause that helped me realize"

"Well, wha-"

"This"

He cut me off by placing his hands on my waist pulling me closer to him, his face getting closer to mine until our lips teasingly brushed each other's. he didn't wait any longer and pressed his lips against mine passionately...

It took me by shock at first but nothing else mattered then.

The only thing that mattered was that the man I love was now kissing me. I kissed him back after a few moments making him smile and sure that our feelings were mutual which made him confident and deepening the kiss by pulling me closer.

I had butterflies in my stomach making me wanna die in this sensation. I never want this moment to end.

I couldn't think about anything else but how soft his lips were. How amazing it felt. And how secure and warm I'm feeling in his embrace.

I couldn't care less about my friend's reactions and how jealous but happy they were for me.

All I cared about was the man in front of me.

He ended the kiss by saying...

"That I love you..." he ended the sentence with a smile that killed me. That smile was enough to make me jump in happiness.